Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anyone heard of GBH?

DverT

Bluelighter
My sister just told me about it. There was an artical in the Sydney Morning Herald about it. Aparentally its a small bottle of blue liquid called Grievious Bodily Harm. It has different effoects on different people as the artical said. For some if can give you the feeling of ecstasy. For others it can put you unconsious. This drug sounds very dangerous and i was wondering if anyone knew anything more about it? Its sold on the street for about $15 a bottle im told.

GBH is a term only used in the media. the real name of the substance is GHB. But if we are talking about a liquid then it is not usually GHB. The substance is most likely 1,4b, an analog of GHB.

So typical of the media.

Even more sad are the people who believe this stuff cause they are so miss informed.

Good work "DverT" for actaully going in search of more accurate info.

and the BL purpose is served for the greater good of the community.

i actually came into this thread to say "nope never heard of it!!"

grievous bodily harm... thats that liquid ecstasy isnt it?

[edit] oops i forgot to add one of these ;)

Last edited:
GBH=SHIT

Sorry people , I have seen and heard way too many people fucking up on ghb. My advice is stay clear of it. Too many people mix it with alcohol and thats what leads to them OD. It is not like real ecstasy and shouldnt be mistaken as ecstasy in liquid form.

If you are going to do it, know what your getting, ask people who are experienced. The problem with a lot of gbh with all drugs is that a lot of other shit gets thrown into it now days. You used to be able to buy it off the net from a reputible company. Now that its illegal who knows what ya getting. :(

Re: GBH=SHIT

TranceNation said:
Sorry people , I have seen and heard way too many people fucking up on ghb. My advice is stay clear of it. Too many people mix it with alcohol and thats what leads to them OD. It is not like real ecstasy and shouldnt be mistaken as ecstasy in liquid form.

If you are going to do it, know what your getting, ask people who are experienced. The problem with a lot of gbh with all drugs is that a lot of other shit gets thrown into it now days. You used to be able to buy it off the net from a reputible company. Now that its illegal who knows what ya getting. :(

For a start, it's GHB (oops, noticed you spelt it correctly and mispelled it in same post) . And #2, what else get's put into it? The cheapest thing to put in it for dilution purposes is WATER. This is done so people have a bit more of a mirror when consuming the product in relation to overdose purposes. The best way is to get pure GHB (or 1,4b which is normally on the street) and dilute it yourself if you plan to dilute it. One way to know the aamount you are having is putting your dose (2-3ml usually depending on person) in a needless syringe and squirting directly into mouth.

Please stop spreading rumours like "a lot of other shit gets thrown into it now days". Your other advice of getting people who are experiences, know what you are getting and not mistaking it for 'liquid Ecstasy' is good. Also *NEVER* mix GHB - 1,4b etc with alcohol as yes, this is putting two CNS depressants into your system which is VERY VERY VERY dangerous!

Another piece of advice, if you are worried about taking it, DON'T! It has way too small mirror between fun/recreational level to Oversode level. Always start with less never try to be 'the man' and take more than everyone else. That is asking for trouble.

Last edited:
I'm very very glad you found Bluelight DverT!

Don't ever believe what the media tells you. It never ceases to amaze me...

GHB - Liquid E, Fantasy
there was a guy who was (apparently, not 100% on this) on this stuff at a rave on the weekend, and he wasn't in a good state. He had a friend of his trying to calm him down, and about 6 St Johns people (I love those guys) trying to hold him down and help him, he was screaming and shouting, it wasn't fun to watch. There were about 10 secca's around him, trying to get rid of a crowd around him. My advice? make sure you know what you're having, and all in moderation...
Be careful around this stuff. Not to be taken lightly.

^^^

If they had to hold him down, then i'd say it wasn't GHB (or 1,4B). If either of those drugs were the only drug he'd had, and he'd overdosed, he would have been in an unrousable sleep. It may be a case of poly-drug use? (or maybe he'd had a small amount, and was freaking out, trying to fight the effects...who knows).

Ahhh, fair enough
well, I remember he was hallucinating pretty badly, because he was screaming out stuff like, "Get your knives away from me!!" "stop trying to kill me!!!" a lot of stuff like that, screaming abuse at his friend, and the St Johns guys, so this led me to believe maybe a bad trip?
I don't know... I just got told that it might have been one out of a lot of things... GHB included.
But yeah, still just guessing :p

"GHB" is this month's "KILLER DRUG" so of course it is the first thing the uninformed blame when things go pear shaped. Over the years it has been DXM, PMA, 2CB, you name it. "Ice" is about to have it's moment in the sun, it seems.

Yeah give it a few weeks, they need to make up some new terms for it first.