• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Suboxone = weird. Subutex = good ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

john24

Bluelighter
I've read this other places too and I feel the same. My clinic guy currently only seems to want to prescribe Suboxone . But I feel weird on it. Is it possible if I bug him enuf I could get switched to Subutex? I don't know how anybody could feel overall better on a drug that's proven to block natural endorphins. (Suboxone). In fact I even feel 'fake' on it. Like my emotions aren't really me. I appear happy on the outside to others...but it's like fake happiness...and sometimes I really , really hate the feeling. I know Suboxone is to prevent people shooting up, but I've never done that anyway...nor have a pill addiction. Subutex just seems more like the real deal and without the fakeness. Anybody else feel the same? It's funny how official medical sites will claim "ohhh, the naloxone doesn't have any effect except to prevent abuse" . Bulllllllllllsheeesh.. I think suboxone is a dangerous drug how it can falsely make people feel like their better and happier....when their really just more fake-happy...and without real emotion..which in turn could make them more depressed. Thoughts?

Some people are sensitive to naloxone, but for the most part, you shouldn't experience any difference as buprenorphine has a higher binding affinity.

Speak to your doctor about your concerns; we cannot coach you on "what to say". Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.