• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cocaine in pills IS a reality

What is the big drama about cocaine in pills anyway??? Personally i'd be more concerned if there was rat poison or arsenic in my pill than cocaine. Ingesting a pills worth of cocaine is going to have fuck all positive/negative effect, let alone cutting agents worth. I really don't understand the media/folklore banter along the lines of, "some dealers even cut their pills with cocaine." WTF??? When was the last time someone died or so much as batted an eyelid after consuming a small dose of cocaine? There's probably more danger in swallowing a bloody 24/7 than there is a cocaine laced pill. (ok, maybe a slight exaggeration ;) ) I could almost understand if scaremongering revolved around adulterants such as poisons, glass or acid. In the scheme of horror adulterants cocaine would probably be one of the better ones.

Eitherway, i think we will all agree that some ignoramus out there has probably slipped cocaine into a pill as a cut. Whether it be that they failed economics101 in primary school or they miss labelled the glucose powder jar. However, finding trace amounts of cocaine in your pill should be the least of your worries. All the more reason to test, test, test.

True to that, im just pointing it out. I know I wouldnt be putting it in my pillz if i was a chemist %)
And about the other one ...
At least He was getting E!!! (Vitamin E!):D

14.gif
Complete Random - nice post!

It's true, occasionally one pill here or there surfaces in a testing program that is shown to contain traces of, or even significant amounts of, cocaine and/or heroin. The 'myth' about heroin and cocaine in pills refers to the ill-informed and incorrect jargon that some people use; namely 'smacky' and 'cokey' pills.

The likelihood of you finding one is almost negligible, and the likelihood of it feeling anything like a 'smacky' or 'cokey' pill by the local vernacular is NIL. If someone tells you they had a smacky pill, cut with heroin which made them not really feel like dancing... or a cokey pill that made them charge real hard, chances are they don't know what was in the pill at all.

There used to be a good FAQ on this topic. But, it's been moved or deleted by the FAQ team in their current clean up efforts... Fry-d- and I are searching for it ATM.

BigTrancer :)

Last edited:
Always full of information you guys! Keep up the good work, I just found it interesting thats all! :)

Actually skimming through the test results i'm really alarmed at the number of pills that contain little to no MDXX, but do contain an assortment of junk such as PCP, ephedrine, caffeine, meth, DXM etc. Just about every couple of pills doesn't contain any form of MDXX. Is there any reason the US has such unreliable pills? Should we expect similar results in the australian market? I'm particularly concerned with the number of pills containing a cocktail of MDXX and meth, yet still testing black/purple. I find it dicey, that there is so little of the "genuine article" out there. It equates to a hell of a lot of people not getting what they paid for and an unexpected or dangerous experience. :X

^^^

The reason the site exists is for people to send in pills that appear to be "dodgy" or non MD** hence there being so many non MD** or weird combination pills :)

^^^^ Additonally, many lab testing sites will refuse to publish "mdma-only" lab results either on moral principle, or because they're prevented by the authorities. I think the reason for this is that they don't want to provide 'free advertising' for dealers that actually have decent pills.

BigTrancer :)

^^^
clever really isnt it.
so the assumption one should make is, if the pill you are about to consume is not listed as unsafe... then it must be safe!

i dont think i'd be comfortable making that assumption.
especially considering the labs are based overseas testing overseas pills.