• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos GABA Potentiators.

Mracid

Bluelighter
Benzodiazepines bind to their receptor on various GABAa heteromeres usually not those combined with a delta unit.
Chamomile bind to the sedative ones only and act as a second order PAM at low dose and antagonist of high GABA levels activation to the receptors while leaving lower activations alone at mostly the same heteromeres as Benzodiazepines.
Kava seems to not only act on a different binding site to increase GABA efficiency but also different heteromere.

What I think is that Low chamomile dose potentiate Benzodiazepines, and Kava potentiate other heteromeres without being linked to BDZ ligand so even if they hit the same Heteromeres as Benzo they wouldnt compete, making a general GABAa potentiation with an effect far less specific and should be able to help with too high voltage in neural cells (Kava also has some other effects on Cathion channels that can help too).
The thing is that I do not know how low of a chamomile dose is needed to avoid the antagonistic effect on High levels of GABA. I read if it went over 10nM it starts this effect but I am unable to find out how much chamomile/Kg is equal to that kind of serum concentration.

So I thought that low dose of Chamomile added to moderate dose of Kava and relatively High dose of benzodiazepines would be totally synergic.

I know the combination of the 3 substances specially if adding Rosmarinic acid from Lemon balm is something that can make me use less amount of BDZ to get the same effect but I don't know the exact dosage of chamomile and Kava to use to make them BDZ potentiator and without having too much that they will fight over a receptor selectivity.

If any1 has an insight about how I can find out the right ratio of every substances to make it the most efficient would be welcome. Since I already know that it is possible All I need is to find the dose of chamomile and kava to use to not overcome the BDZ effect.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Pregabalin, lyrica, kept me out of wigging out when I had a script and had to face a few days without benzos (I'm on benzos daily since 8 years..I plan on tapering away, but first I need to make Valium work again, I go through my script of 60x10mg (twice a day) script in 7-10 days since I got a shitload of powder flubromazolam in february. Well, I was able to endure it easier, I think it's in may when I had both etizolam powder and clonazolam powder that my tolerance shot up and only went slightly down since.

I'm facing right now (after today) about 4 to 6 days without benzos...Mirapax the RLS drug is also a seizure med, I got a script for it but I never use it unless I've been out of benzos for 3-4 days, I combined it with quetiapine. I do sleep, but I get horrible nightmares that really affect me even once I wake up. I hate quetiapine, even the 25mg ones just for sleep, they sort of neutralize you, not calm you down. I really dread this week in fact, I get my renewal for my crutch, my bromazepam script on saturday (next saturday) and I might get diclazepam in the week, so I might get myself some pregabalin powder shipped by express so on tuesday I have it. I used to take 150mg 3 times a day for nerve pain, it worked wonders and also put a dent into the Bipolar I, I'm definitely asking my psychiatrist for some, it is approved for GAD in Europe, he can just script it off-label, but that appointment is on the 21, when I will have my script and the clonazolam that will arrive late this week, I expect friday, god I hope so. But thankfully no waiting 10+ days for a renewal, that was hell, and it did have the bonus of making the Valium work again, I think that's when I should have wised (that's not a verb? okay firefox) up then, but the price for that f-lam powder was so cheap..

Be careful. Anyway, tl;dr, Lyrica potentates and can even replace benzos for a few days, guaranteed you won't have seizures in all cases.