• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Phenibut And Permanent Gaba-B Tolerance

strity1994

Bluelighter
Recently I started to do phenibut in high doses such a 10 grams three times a week and I have noticed that I feel only slightly different.. on the days I'm not using it I don't feel any withdrawals BUT its strange that 10 grams doesn't affect me like it did a year ago when I dabbled with it.

Now my question is it possible to have fucked up my gaba b receptors to a point where 10 grams of a psychoactive substance won't even alter my mind?

I never do get that magic of my first couple times again once it's passed, even after considerable amount of time off. Makes me wonder what the hell is going on in my brain when I take that nasty space powder.

aha! papa cdin is here to help you out. The gaba system is the best, it gives us all the relaxies, and like yourself i battered it so far out of shape I thought anxiety was my new home. Ghb, phenibut, alcohol, benzos rinse repeat. Only salvation I have found is an intense regime of gaba upregulation items. Picamilon, fasoracetam, kava kava - all taken for a few weeks, has my gaba system working better than it has in years. Just hope I don't bend it back out again.

aha! papa cdin is here to help you out. The gaba system is the best, it gives us all the relaxies, and like yourself i battered it so far out of shape I thought anxiety was my new home. Ghb, phenibut, alcohol, benzos rinse repeat. Only salvation I have found is an intense regime of gaba upregulation items. Picamilon, fasoracetam, kava kava - all taken for a few weeks, has my gaba system working better than it has in years. Just hope I don't bend it back out again.
I don't have any supplements. all I got is Valium and Lyrica , is that good?
And why 3 supplements instead of one? Just take strongest one???? Most nootropics are crap ime

Last edited:
I don't have any supplements. all I got is Valium and Lyrica , is that good?
And why 3 supplements instead of one? Just take strongest one???? Most nootropics are crap ime

Not sure about Lyrica, but I definitely wouldn't recommend using Valium if you're trying to help fix your GABA system. It's a benzo, which will just fuck with it further. I haven't looked into the other things cdin mentioned, but I'd definitely recommend using kava.