Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

travelling overseas to NZ with pills

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSI11V

Bluelighter
On the request of a mate i did a bit of research and searched and read a few topics on this. I thought i'd do a new post to see if i can get some specific discussion ie. travelling to NZ in particular as i've heard their customs are quite strict.
I expect to get a few replies telling me how stupid he is for considering this, but if anyone has tried snowboarding on pills you'll understand his predicament :D
He also said he finds it hard to bring himself to pay NZ prices, and doesn't want the hassle of scoring, coupled with the possibilty they might be poor quality. If after researching the issue fully he may well chose to make an informed decision not to take the risk.

From reading previous posts the general concensus seems to be that the best way would be for him to carry them on him, but i was thinking if he crushed up a few and made it into a ultra thin lining to be put up against the bag, that perhaps that might be pretty hard to pick up on the x-ray ? Or maybe if the powder was scattered around the toothbrush case or something, wouldn't it be harder to pick up, not being very 'solid'?

I'm of course going on the assumption that dogs can't smell pills very well, and taking into consideration that the bag and traveller would have had no contact with pot (for months).

Any other ideas or comments appreciated... or if you want me to tell my mate he's a d1ck let me know ;)

Oh yeah and while i'm here... anyone know how well sniffer dogs are meant to pick up meth - i'm thinking that wouldn't be too hard given the foul stench.
:\

Don't. That's all I can say.

This isn't really appropriate for here, but I'll let the mods have the final say. In my opinion Bluelight is here only to help you break one law: taking drugs. We offer help with that one law because it is quite a stupid law and is rarely, if ever, actually enforced.

Trafficking, however, is a very serious offence and get caught breaking that one and your whole life can go down the shitter.

With drugs there is no greater harm that can come to you, aside from death, than being arrested for trafficking. Practice harm reduction, ie let someone else be the mule, even if it means you have to pay more.

i appreciate your opinion and your view of which law you feel is stupid. I feel that more than one is stupid, but as you say the cons are quite severe.

I respect your wish to not want to discuss or promote this matter - mods please lock the thread.

yes, i would have to have the no vote against this.

recently i have been relayed a story of an associate who mailed pills with lollies to another state. everything was un identified, except the recepiant.
there were less than 10 pills in content.

the package has been confiscated at the local post office. it goes to show, that security is very intense, and if you havent noticed, ecstasy hauls are the flavour of the month.

and thats australia post. customs would have your nuts if they found out.

my mate would like to travel later in life so he will give it a miss :)

Its easier to travel/post witrh acid than anything else, I wouldnt bother the risks anyway.....

Urbanhog %)

I agree... Don't do it.

I've just done a trip to NZ and while you wait to pickup your bags at the airport (christchurch) they have sniffer dogs walking around. Pretty much everyone I saw (including myself) had the dog come right up to them, sniff them and if they had any bags, they had to open and lower them so the dog could get a good sniff.

All I saw the dogs find was food, but I wouldn't chance it.

It seems this issue has been resolved. There are plenty of threads regarding this and similar issues already in existence on this forum, a quick search should reveal most replies saying "Don't do it, the hassle of scoring locally is so much smaller than the hassle of winding up in jail for international drug trafficking"...

BigTrancer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.