• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

I have found a miracle for opiate withdrawal!!

lifeiscrazy86

Greenlighter
I have been an opiate addict since 2008 starting out with OxyContin and slowly graduating to iv heroin. I have had multiple attempts at stopping my opiate use with no solution . I have used suboxone which had worked great for the physical symptoms and Kratom had too however nothing has come close in my opinion to phenibut.
I was taking around 70mg liquid methadone daily and have been trying to go back to suboxone but can't get past a day of no methadone without feeling withdrawal symptoms and I can't go near the three day mark needed off methadone to successfully induce suboxone again!

Phenibut seems to "mask" withdrawal symptoms when I stop methadone. It has made me stop craving methadone at all and after 3 full days with zero methadone I have to say phenibut seems more useful then Kratom as it helps the mind not stress out about it ! I have realized my mind had been my worst enemy with these withdrawals and I feel that now with phenibut I have realized how great life is again with no opiate use! I can appreciate life again! It's amazing and I just had to share this with the blue light community. If I save one life it is worthwhile.

Mind over matter really is a true phenomenon as I have noticed since I stopped stressing out about my impeding withdrawal symptoms and they seemed to have stopped as if by a magic spell! I have a hard time understanding this since I'm a bio graduate and really have Difficulty because phenibut does not effect opiate receptors so how does it do this magic?! my cravings and withdrawal symptoms are zero and I am truly Fuking amazed. This has truly changed my life for the better and I hope to continue to think like this and realize that taking opiates makes things worse in the long run and true happiness is attainable while not high on opiates. I have experienced it and still am after going 3 days zero methadone. I can't believe it. So great. My life is saved by this stuff . I must not forget to abuse it because it will lose its magic. I hope to learn to always have this positive mindset. It had been nearly a week of this mindset and I hope it continues. Thank you phenibut!

Last edited:
This sounds incredible.

I have heard of phenibutt helping during opiod withdrawl but never heard of complete attenuation of symptoms.

Happy for you man, I know you already said it but just don't stay on it to long as I have heard many horror stories about people unable to come of phenibutt without some pretty nasty symptoms.

Again congratulations and I might get some of this stuff myself for when I try to come of sub.

Im happy for you #3. Everyone must remember that this is purely subjective and phenibut, on its own,can be addictive after enough uses. Honestly lifeiscrazy86, I want to hear about your progress in a few days or next week. I failed to mention that phenibut has its own withdrawal after prolonged usage.

Now, I am not discrediting anything here. In fact, we may have stumbled on one piece of the puzzle here. I am simply warning/saying that lets not get ahead of ourselves here. Congradulations again, for finding something that helped you. Let's not start preaching about this yet.

Could my body be so different that this only works for me?! I have to say I first took phenibut and thought it was pure bullshit! I was waiting for a nice euphoric high like I read about and felt nothing. It was only after I OD on phenibut I realized it really was something. Now I take it right and realize it isnt a drug really to get a nice nod because that's what I love as an opiate addict and phenibut doesn't even compare however I finally realized the magic with this stuff is how it allows me to think. I loved Xanax and was hoping for that but Xanax does make me do stupid shit and I can't come close to that with phenibut which makes it a godsend. I really want others to try what I did Very surprised. I have done tons of research though on withdrawal from opiates because that's been my life since 2008 and nothing has worked until now . I came across phenibut on a withdrawal website saying it's as good as Kratom. I didn't believe until now. Day 4. No opiate. Haven't gone this long without at least suboxone in about 5 years!!! That must mean something !

I'm sure phenibut will work for many, many people. We just have to remember that everyone is different. If your going to talk it up, make sure to include words like I just said. Things like: YMMV ( your mileage may vary) or " what works for me, may not work for you" and things of that nature. That covers your rear end.

I always add a little phenibut in my withdrawal drug cocktail. If you have nothing to do then by all means use it but it can give me narcoleptic effects at higher doses, not good at work.

My cocktail with all doses very reduced or at "regular" doses: DXM, phenibut, NSAID some magnesium, immodium and caffeine for when I have to go to work and feel like complete shit.

I'm never fully addicted since I'm a chipper though so I can't say for sure what would happen if I just quit altogether. I would rather be addicted to opiates than phenibut unless you have some gabapentin to get you through the phenibut withdrawal.

I have gabapentin and have had an rx for it quite awhile but never really cared for it. It just sits in my cabinet and I forget I have refills to fill that type of drug. I have tried taking at least 10 300mg gabapentin at once (3grams)and felt nothing. Phenibut is a different story for me. Very interesting how people can differ soo much !

have seen the phenibut mentioned before but never heard of it helping opiate w/ds...what is it, a pill? herb? do you need a script? I'm a daily H user and when I'm in w/ds I rely on clonidine cause it's the only thing I have access to...hate it but it's better than cold turk!!! Can someone fill me in?? Thanx!!!

Phenibut can be found lots of places online and is sold as a dietary supplement and easier to get even then Kratom. It has changed my whole attitude towards opiates. You should give it a try. Look it up. I found it watching you tube vids of people saying what has helped them ct at home detox with opiates and it sure works for me!!

Oh and i have been an iv H user for last 6 years then went to suboxone then methadone and couldn't quit he methadone whatsoever until I found phenibut!

I just ordered some phenibut.... My plan is to use it to get of all the shit them I can focus on tapering off the phenibut......

Phenibut affects dopamine and GABA...... Ive used it before and in moderation it works wonders..... But I will ise the bare minimum this time just to function then take breaks..,..addiction to it waa nasty, all good effects gone just like you had the worst alcohol buzz of ur life.....

And one last thing...... It takes 4 HOURS for phenibut to kick in so don't make the mistake I did took a bunch and fu ked Mt tolerance from beginning.

^i did that. Didn't think phenibut was doing shit. Until I parachuted around 25 grams and ducking tripped the next 3 days

^i did that. Didn't think phenibut was doing shit. Until I parachuted around 25 grams and ducking tripped the next 3 days
25grams holy shit dude.... I have no idea how much I fook, just took tablespoonfuls of the powder then bam I slept for like 2 days...

25grams holy shit dude.... I have no idea how much I fook, just took tablespoonfuls of the powder then I was in bed for 2 days... and the next few days in a foggy haze