• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonazepam/ Klonopin & Bendadryl.

elmoxkennedy

Greenlighter
I have no idea where to post this to be honest. I just made this account because no one knows the answer to this question, and we'd rather not die. But every time my friend and I google this, the only things that come up are people that are prescribed Klonopin and take it every day. This isn't the case for us, though. :(
Today around 12:30 pm, we each took 2.5 mg of Klonopin and passed out. We woke up around 4 pm. It's almost 9 now. My other friend had TONS and I mean TONS of Benadryl, and we asked her why she needed so much. She said she trips on it. So we did some research and we know what we're doing now. I know its not a normal trip and that it can be scary but I want to try it anyway. I already looked up all the affects etc. I already know what we're in for. 8(

Anyways, the actual question is, is it safe to take it tonight? If not how long should we wait? Thanks in advance. :D

Well in NORMAL dosages Bendryl and Klonopin are safe to take and I combine them all the time but I don't know if it's safe if she is taking MASSIVE amounts of Benadryl to trip.

Friend is getting angry with me for not knowing if it's going to be safe or not.
Might end up waiting until tomorrow.
Still would like a clear answer, though.

For the sake of harm reduction.
1.Wait 'till the clonazepam is out of your system (around 5-7 half lifes (one half life is 18-59 hours) so around 5 days) just to be safe.
2. 2.5mg of clonazepam is a pretty high dosage, take less next time as you're risking blacking out and doing stupid/dangerous stuff you won't remember
3. Don't try to 'trip' on diphenhydramine, you are litterally poisoning your body and it's really bad for your health, plus it's dangerous, it's a deliriant after all