• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Ballbusting? What is it? Why do girls do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StinkyValerie

Greenlighter
I have a fear of pain and I need this answered because I am 'on the brink' right now. Not of suicide, but of serious damage to my mind due to cannabis. I hope this wears off. I now have a phobia of pain. I have burnt my hand on the kettle testing pain and I put my hand on it for 2 seconds, hurt, couldn't resist doing it again and put my finger down the spout for a remarkable 7 seconds, aswell when your in pain all other thoughts are blocked out(if thats worth saying because I really think I am loosing it)

I need this answered by asking you about this craze, yes this sounds ridicilous, but it's the only way to get it answered. I once found on my cousins phone he had videos of men getting kicked in the balls by naked women, what the fuck right? BUT this is the only way to figure out an answer on this. I searched it up and it's called "ballbusting"

I type it in youtube and I see all these videos like this:

Does it hurt when you get put in devices like this?:

This is the only way I can get my answer, bizarre I know, but if you was in my situation you'd understand more why I'm doing this.

Your threads still exist. There is a redirect on them for the next 24 hours, so you can access them there. You can't just keep making new posts, each one more and more inappropriate for OD. This time, I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.