• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants ADVERSE reaction to Heroin and Meth??? (anybody else?)

sitheblade13

Greenlighter
Tried crystal methamphetamine for the first time this evening. I should have tried a new drug on its own before mixing it, however, it was a very unplanned night.

I started by injecting about a point of heroin. Heroin isn't new to me. Shortly after I sniffed a small bump of the speed hoping it would prevent me from becoming tired on the heroin because I was going to see some friends and wanted to be awake.

So the very first try, there was no problem. The heroin was very strong and the speed was a small amount, however, it definitely woke me up and kept me very focused and sociable. No side effects at all. I went to hang out with some friends for about 2 or 3 hours.

After, when I got home, I was still at the same level high for the speed as when I took it. The down was definitely decreased but I still felt it.

Now, I decided I wanted to inject the speed, just to see what it was like. The first shot was very small and about the size of my small bump. About 10 minutes after, I felt nauseous and went and threw up about twice and then I felt fine.

Now, heroin has always made me prone to vomiting and I know for a fact that every time I use cocaine when I'm on heroin I throw up. So I thought maybe that was why I threw up and thought nothing of it.

I should have stopped here and enjoyed my highs, but I wanted to do a bit more. So I did a couple more shots, quite a bit probably, like most of what I had.

I developed a pretty bad headache around my temples and behind my eyes. I got stomach ache, I felt like throwing up, and I did, many times. I drank lots of water. I got SUPERHEATED, like I was sweating like crazy and noticed that the other side effects got much worse the warmer I got.

I had to go outside in my back yard and sit in my boxers and nothing else in 12 degree (celsius) temperature! Soon I as I opened my house door the heat hit me and I instantly felt like vomiting. I seriously had to stay outside for 20 minutes at least until I finally started feeling cold.

When I went back in.. right away the warmth made me start to feel crappy again, but it wasn't until I started warming up that I felt the exact same way again and had to puke.

I've been in and out like 3 times now. It's gotten better each time. Right now, I have a small headache, fast/irregular heart rate, and that's about it. My body feels warm but the spots on my skin where the cold air is hitting it feels pretty cold.

But I mean it's been like, 2 hours of going in and out just trying to control the temperature and nausea. It was terrible.

Anybody else get a reaction like this before?

Can anybody offer me advice as to why this happened to me? I think that mixing heroin with it caused a lot of the sickness... and maybe the head ache was from injecting (impurities etc).

ADD: All of a sudden my fingers are kinda tingly and slightly numb. Is this an after effect of the crystal??

Yes, what you are describing with your fingers being numb is a side effect of crystal meth. If you are worried about it, see a doctor or medical professional and tell them which drugs you took, and how you used them. Stay safe.

You took way too much meth, especially as it was your first time. A tiny amount would have been plenty.

You would really help yourself by knowing exactly how much you're taking in future - ie buy some cheap mg scales.