• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kinder Lafayette Lake Charles LA Louisiana Opiate Likes and Dislikes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lookin4relief

Greenlighter
New to the area and wondered which types of opiates might be your favorites and why? Have the new laws hindered your ability to properly get written out for what your used to for chronic pain or is it just in my area being Spring, TX and is it better in West Louisiana or easier with proper records? Frustrating...

Last edited:
Buddy, this is the wrong venue for miracles. Its not only against blua, its against the law, no bl'er is going to "help" with your situation, youre better off driving into the hood, and looking for a guy standing on the corner.. Not that i'm suggesting it, but youd have better odds than someone here hooking up with ya'...

This will undoubtedly get shut down.

-hs

I didn't read the question as to how to get the drugs but just what people's experiences are with filling a legal prescription for a medical reason in his area. Not sure whether that is against the rules.

Anyway, you're better off asking in the location specific forum North and South America.

I didn't read the question as to how to get the drugs but just what people's experiences are with filling a legal prescription for a medical reason in his area. Not sure whether that is against the rules.

Anyway, you're better off asking in the location specific forum North and South America.

And with that I'll close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.