• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzos/ Thienos and Mild-Opiates.

mysafehome01

Bluelighter
Hey, I've been asking this question for a while but can't seem to get any real answers.

Is there any possibility of combining small doses of say Etizolam/ Etizest (1 - 2mg) with a recreational dosage of Codeine/ Dihydrocodeine (300mg)?

I am fully aware of the dangers of combining CNS depressants yet I regularly see people combining them with much stronger versions of either.

Also seen/ heard quite a number of people dying from this combination when done to excess.

I was also looking at the half lifes of Etiz and DHC and wondering if I did have a recreational dosage of either when would I be safe to take the other.

Any info. is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Basically is it safe to have a low dose of Etizolam (2mg) couple of hours previous to a medium dose of DHC 300mg?

Problem is, that people react differently and as you know mixing CNS depressants is like 1+1=3
One person could survive combining 2mg etizolam with 400mg DHC, while another person could die taking just 1mg etizolam and 300mg DHC.
If you insist on taking both start with taking maximum 1/4 of your normal dosage, like 0.25mg etizolam and 50mg of DHC and have someone around just in case you OD.

Basically is it safe to have a low dose of Etizolam (2mg) couple of hours previous to a medium dose of DHC 300mg?
Well no, its not safe. That's the simple answer.. Will it kill you? Probably not. Everybody reacts differently, and most people would be able to get away with it, that being said, why chance it? I would take them separately.. at least 4-6 hours apart from one another.

- Hopeless Soul

Problem is, that people react differently and as you know mixing CNS depressants is like 1+1=3
One person could survive combining 2mg etizolam with 400mg DHC, while another person could die taking just 1mg etizolam and 300mg DHC.
If you insist on taking both start with taking maximum 1/4 of your normal dosage, like 0.25mg etizolam and 50mg of DHC and have someone around just in case you OD.

Exactly. I almost died (stopped breathing for over 7 seconds on a combo of something like 350mg codeine (I use heroin and PST regularly) so that's nothing for me, 3 mg xanax (assumed was cross tolerant with etizolam. Wrong. Then to add to it I took about 5mg etizolam (normal dose with my tolerance). Luckily I Iive with my boyfriend and he knows about my drug use, and it was the "turn on your side and monitor" type of OD, not the hospital kind. Still, I've been an opiate user for months now, and generally in heavy doses because I have chronic pain. Point is, yes, it can absolutely kill you. Especially if you have no experience, but even then, watch out. Only play around with what you're familiar with.

Well, I wasn't planning on huge doses of combined Benzos.

Just 2mg Etizolam about 4 hours after my dosage of DHC/ Codeine.

Thanks though.