• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoking shake in screenless bowl

EvMan717

Bluelighter
How can I get a screen to stay in a glass bowl so I can smoke muh shake without getting ash in my mouth?
just putting a screen on the bowl sucks because when you repack it you have to put the screen back in everytime, and it burns

or you can cut the screen so it's smaller, then it fits in your bowl a lot easier and pops out less.

The screen usually catches on the resin that sticks to the sides of the bowl... you just have to put it in there right.

my gawd how long have you been smoking kid? lol

put ash on the bottom of the bowl

put tobacco on the bottom of the bowl

put herbs on the bottom of the bowl

if your really pathetic, put tiny shreds of rolling paper on the bottom of the bowl

or...

8o ROLL A JOINT? 8o

Wood said it.

Shit, you can smoke the left over pot dust from the film canister if you have papers.

roll a joint like The Wood said.

what else are you supposed to do with the shake thats left in the bottom of the bag???

White Flag said:
The screen usually catches on the resin that sticks to the sides of the bowl... you just have to put it in there right.
Haha yeah thats how mine is setup in my bubbler, its so fixed in there that it almost looks like it was built-in the bubbler when it was made. The way I got my circular shaped screen in was by cutting it halfway down the middle, then over lapping the screen by rotating it into a cone shape. Can you picture what I'm saying...?

they also have glass screens for glass bowls. my friend got one works like a charm

yeah, if its dank, hot knives it. if schwaag, stash it somewhere for later

if you have to, roll a joint.

graham cracker is a good bowl stuffer to put shake on top of. really! If you don't wanna roll a j and the opening in your bowl is *very* big, try the chronic GC. Burns so sweet... :) Otherwise, stuff it with tobacco, a fat bud, etc. I have a glass spoon with a semi-broken bowl, so this comes up a lot for me (especially when smoking herbal extracts).

Like I said all I have is shake. I can't put a bud at the bottom of the bowl...I've got no buds. And I'm not rolling a joint, that would be a waste of good weed.
guess I'll just have to make a bong

EvMan717 said:
Like I said all I have is shake. I can't put a bud at the bottom of the bowl...I've got no buds. And I'm not rolling a joint, that would be a waste of good weed.
guess I'll just have to make a bong

Joints are never a waste of good weed my son. If you're smokin persies doobs, roll a 1 paper joint that is 50% tobacco and 50% marijuana. That'll get you schtoned enough, and you wont have wasted any of your //cue sarcasm PRECIOUS //end sarcasm shake.

Or, come to Canada. We all have pot by the pound here!

either develep better smoking technique, or put a pebble in the bottom.

or you could always use a tin can. 8)

smokie said:
they also have glass screens for glass bowls. my friend got one works like a charm

fuck that dont waste your money on one of those. there pointless, they fall out of the pipe a lot, there easier to lose. and its just easier to take a regular screen and poke a small hole in the center.
glass screen not only suck,but they are a waste of money!