• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Can you overdose on Kratom?

JadedTabs

Bluelighter
So I have sort of a few questions along witht he title. Although I normally take 5-6 grams I was wondering how much is too much with Kratom? But what is the biggest amount of Kratom you have taken at once?

P.S. Don't experiment and tak eas much Kratom as you can to test this out, don't be stupid.

We had a similar thread like this beforea few weeks ago, consensus was that you would most likely puke before you could consume a dangerous amount.
But the few times I took too much, like 8 grams with no tolerance i got a nasty headache and fever that lasted a few hours.

I've taken 30 grams at once before. But it was mediocre quality.

The most that usually happens when someone "overdoses" on kratom is nausea, vomiting, and sleepiness.

I could be wrong but I don't think respiratory depression has ever resulted from too much kratom

I could be wrong but I don't think respiratory depression has ever resulted from too much kratom
Never heard of someone ODing because of kratom alone, but there were a few deaths because of kratom cut with O-desmethyltramadol.

Last edited:
kratom is safe ime, but mixed with a blast of strong marijuana and a piece of seroquel you could have a heart attack.

The most I've taken is 6-7 grams and it made me very dizzy, shaky and I couldn't see straight..I had to lay down for a few hours..I imagine a kratom overdose would feel terrible. Lol..

I can't imagine taking 30 grams at once..that's a ton of powder to eat!

kratom is safe ime, but mixed with a blast of strong marijuana and a piece of seroquel you could have a heart attack.

Why would that give you a heart attack??

I mean I've never taken Seroquel but I know for sure that no amount of Kratom + Marijuanna should result in a heart attack from any healthy person so unless Seroquel is some REALLY fucked up shit, like a SUPER strong respiratory depressant, then there's no reason this should result in a heart attack at all.

You can't actually "overdose" on a Kratom by itself and die from everything I've experienced and read.

I've eaten 30 grams at once and 56 grams in a single day of high quality Kratom while on Klonopin and also on a seperate day ate a few grams of high quality UEI Kratom extract while drinking a bottle of red wine and neither resulted in anything bad happening.

Mycophile, seroquel indeed is really fucked up shit ;) As u likely know its an anti-psychotic. I take it for sleep, although I really hope to find another way. It speeds up your heart quite a bit before forcing you asleep more or less. For me, simply the combo of 100-200 mg with a large puff of weed feels bad for my heart, but add kratom and it gets evil, somethin about the adrenergic effects?

I don't believe there have been any reported lethal overdoses, people just throw up/get sick when they take too much. It (supposedly) doesn't cause any respiratory depression, and even if it did, you'd probably puke your guts out long before you'd stop breathing. It's very easy to cross the line from enjoyable to nauseating though, so that's where you want to watch out.