• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Been on a 10-12 day tramadol binge, how bad is this gonna be

xan_master

Greenlighter
Well fuck me right??? Been clean off opiates since like July and I got a supply of 30 200mg tramadol 2 Wednesdays ago, told myself the usual "one more day" bullshit like always and here I am, ONE 200mg tramadol left (I did sell a couple and never went over 500mg in a day) I've been using g for 10 days straight, and I have access to absolutely no drugs except possibly some xanax, but I have to deal with a guy I don't like to get it. I'm planning to take 100mg tomorrow morning, and 50mg Sunday and Monday. How bad is the withdrawal gonna be? Never been addicted to tramadol specifically but have been addicted to heroin before.

I know there's lost of threads like this but I'm fucking worried and pissed I got myself in this situation again, plus I can't call out of work and work the next week straight.

It won't really be that bad at all. Just some mild flu like symptons, lethargy and minor depression.

You will be fine in a couple of days.

Would figure really bothing. Tramadol did absolutely nothing to me I never believed it was a controlled personally . Thought it was different version of Tylenol

Yeah you deffo don't need to worry about a short binge like that, ride out any mild symptoms and make sure you have a decent break if your planning on experimenting with opiates again, the addiction creeps up on you.

Chances are you'll experience both mild opioid withdrawal as well as antidepressant discontinuation syndrome. The latter generally comes with weird "brain zaps" and a slightly foul mood, but all in all it's probably a walk in the park compared to heroin withdrawal.

Thank y'all for the reassurance, I deffinatly need to abstain from all opiates, or at least not buy large quantities in the future.

i've been chewing two 200mg sr's over the day for a month along with codeine, not noticed much apart from zaps from the SNRI aspect of tramadol, the codeine however is very noticeable (had to go get more today after being sober 2 days) i haven't noticed much else aside from serotonin zaps on the tramadol part, you should be fine with this short amount of time, if it was a more natural opiate i'd say it'll probably be pretty nasty, drenched in cold sweats, clammy, no appetite, can't get warm etc but tramadol takes a bit longer to get to that stage when your normal dose starts not doing much it's time to put it down before it starts becoming a bigger problem, this can cause seizures at over 400mg, when your tolerance starts hitting 250-300 the problem will begin, for now you should be fine though, it's the codeine that's relapsed me, like i say around the same time (a few weeks) and i've had no issue only with the codeine the tramadol has only give me small zaps. Honestly though, it can get bad with tramadol we've just got lucky here it's not been longer, another couple of weeks and it could of been a lot worse, if you notice any explosive toilet sessions then you're probably going to have a couple of bad nights but it shouldn't be any worse than that, it will show right away usually takes 30 hours for my symptoms to come up, the SNRI part seems to be the only effect i've felt, you should be fine although zaps ain't very nice either