• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Can benzos be effectively smoked?

eternalcrux

Bluelighter
Specifically alprazolam 1mg generic pills. Is there a way to seperate the xanax from the fillers and binders, and could the result be efficiently smoked? I will have around 30 pills to play around with, but i'd like to get it right hte first time.

Smoking benzos is for stupid Shroomery kids who overdose on IRC

Whats next? wait let me guess.......your going to attempt to smoke acid:p

doubtful

I highly doubt that smoking benzos would produce any effect. It sucks that your were flamed so hard for asking though.

They are meant to be eaten - personally I let em dissolve under my tongue so they hit me quicker but some cant deal with the taste.
I have sniffed valium/xanax and got buzzed within minutes but the effectivness of that route had been argued here many times before. Sniffing them worked for me but never in a million years would I attempt to smoke them. By the way- I eat them 99.9% of the time so please dont flame me. Thanks!

Yeah, like n2ofiend mentioned the whole snorting topic has been beat to death, and all semi-intelligent people will know that being NOT water soluble, snorting has no more of an increased effectiveness, they simply drip down your throat instead of swallowing whole, and in fact probably waste quite a bit from what sticks in your nose and what not. To your original question, I've seen it posted before, and basically, without some fairly extensive chemistry work done, NO you can't. But also like n2ofiend mentioned, put them under your tounge and let dissolve, faster absobption route...

n2o-Yeah, It's pretty fucked up when people have nothing better to do than flame others for asking questions.

If you don't have anything helpful to say then please, please stfu. I asked a legitimate question and i utfse before asking, therefore there is no reason for any the negative feedback that i recieved...

Oh, and MadHatter, stop being such a pompous cunt. Despite what assumptions you may have made about me in your tiny mind due to this post, I do realize that acid is destroyed by heat and cannot be effectivly smoked.

eternalcrux said:
Oh, and MadHatter, stop being such a pompous cunt. Despite what assumptions you may have made about me in your tiny mind due to this post, I do realize that acid is destroyed by heat and cannot be effectivly smoked.

two words for you CHILL OUT!!!!:\

If it is not water soluable, it does no good to snort, but that also means that there would be no oral absorbtion either, so disolving them under the toung is also not any way to speed up absorbtion.

^^ Really, I was under the impression that only water soluable drugs can be absorbed transmucusly (SP?) unless a delivery substance is used.

Can you exlpain?

somebody recommended sublingual administration of benzos to me and I can attest that it works well with lorazepam.

You can smoke ritalin too but I woudln't suggest it, those fillers would burn like a mothefucker and taste like shit. I've smoked an OC before, that shit smells/tastes like burnt tire.

The Moral of My Story: just eat them or snort them (when applicable).

TraTT said:
Smoking rohypnol works
I'll testify to this.
But I can't say much more than 'it gets ya fukked' as I don't have all that much experience with them, and most of it was during one binge where tolerance would have clouded any accurate judgements on the level of effectiveness.
Doesnt taste too good either :X

A drug does not have to be water soluble in order to be effective sublingually, take freebase 5-meo-dmt for example. This topic needs to be terminated.....

negrogesic said:
A drug does not have to be water soluble in order to be effective sublingually, take freebase 5-meo-dmt for example. This topic needs to be terminated.....

Why should this be terminated? It is a civilized discusion, ,so far?

Benzos aren't completely insoluble in water, the just have an extremely poor solubility percentage. When you let them disolve under your tongue, a small percentage of the substance is absorbed, while the rest just goes down your throat. The ammount absorbed in the mouth makes a small, but noticeable difference.

That makes sense, I wonder what is added to the subliguil ativan--if anything-- to increase oral absorbtion.

crack and benzos

crack is a non water soluble form of cocaine and canbe smoked...so it it that unreasonable to ask if another non water soluble substance can be smoked?