• No?

Votes: 46 19.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PsychoKitten said:
^^^ of that I have no doubt

Nah, we don't... really.

"I really do love fucking you and no one has ever sucked my dick quite like that, that was fucking mind-blowing."

Sound familiar? ;)

Nah, we don't... really.

"I really do love fucking you and no one has ever sucked my dick quite like that, that was fucking mind-blowing."

Sound familiar?

At least us males actually think that, at the time :)

um its sort of true if u put ur middle finger down on ur palm and measure from were it touches down to the top of the finger + add a little bit extra

well i hadn't measured, but then my lady read this thread and made me do it.

it's all bluelight's fault, honest!

read the thread had a bit of a laugh

sat back and there it was........ the ruler

so now i can say that i have measured

Curious kat

So... this mysterious average you all speak of...

Who did the research?

Where are the cross-section of the male community who took part?

Was it just like a mass measuring session or was it done by phone like market research?

The mind boggles...

;)

damn some people are insecure about themselves if they need to measure their penis to determine if they are "normal".

... guess i'm insecure then...

and honestly the maximum length does change... depending on the circumstances... but yeah...

slightly above average, but i dunno if we take average height into account... but yeah... does it really matter?

this article may be enlightening... :D

http://www.grendel.org/milgeek/archives/i1/geeksex.html

Cohaa. B.App.Sci.(Comp.Sci.) / B.Eng.(Comp.Sys.Eng) Hons ;)

(can you imagine? hahahahaha)

what would be the average size u rekon? once u post the average siza lol i mite think bout posting mine *cough*

AussieRaver said:
well round 17cm or 6.6inches 8( ill delete this soon *cough*

as in circumference, or as in it's "well rounded"? anyway, thumbs-up to the two guys who've actually committed (not to mention waz :)) to telling all. won't be hearing from me though :)

three thumbs up, in fact :eek:

If anyone is actually interested, ill measure when i get home :\

Some penis stories of famous celebs

Some come from Internet newsgroups (alt.showbiz.gossip & alt.gossip.celebrities), books (Penis Size and Enlargement), tabloids (e.g., The Star) and newsletters (like Chuck Thomspon's)

Here are some of the secrets they revealed about who really measures up-and which guys aren't lucky stiffs.

Very hung men in Hollywood have been called "Hollywood loaves" (and the women who go after them "size queens"). No one disputes that some men who belong to this coveted club are:

Liam Neeson: According to an article in Penthouse, actress Dana Delany once said that if Liam Neeson, James Woods, and Ed Begley Jr., were placed in the same room, there wouldn't be room for anyone else.

Bruce Willis: He was exposed in "The Color of Night." According to Chuck Thompson's amazing newsletter (filled with stories about celebrity penises and even an occasional photo), in the director's cut, one can still ''ogle Bruce's big thick circumcised shlong. . . . There's almost more hair down there than on his head. . . . Keep it coming! We want to die hard."

Sean Connery: When he was young, he posed nude in art classes-and supposedly caused at least one artist to drop her pencil.

David Letterman: One of his fans has created a Web site called "Dave's Basket," consisting of various shots of Dave "stretching out" his jeans.

Warren Beatty: According to Penis Size and Enlargement, Shirley MacLaine, Warren Beatty's sister, once said that she wanted to be in a movie with her brother so she could see what all the fuss was about.

Don Johnson: He's said to be as big around as a beer can.

Others with a mountain of evidence stacked up against them:

Patrick Stewart
Peter Lawford
Brendan Fraser
Rob Lowe
Harrison Ford
Ryan O'Neal
David Duchovny
Alex Baldwin
Charles Bronson
Jack Nicholson
Jason Priestly
James Caan
Jim Carrey
Matt Dillon
Woody Harrelson
Tommy Lee Jones
Lyle Lovett
Bruce Jenner
Jason Patric
Robert Redford
Jimmy Smits
Christopher Reeve
Kiefer Sutherland
Steve Martin
Michael Caine
Dolph Lundgren
Sean Penn
Dick Cavett

The Legend Lives On

Did Elvis belong to the "National Endowment of the Arts?" He used to refer to his pole as "Little Elvis," but he also once described Little Elvis as "a big ole ugly Hillbilly pecker." So who knows whether he left women all shook up or not.

John Wayne was probably more of a duchess than a duke. Photos of him in women's clothes, complete with pocketbook, appeared in the tabloids.

Frank Sinatra was so endowed that one of his wives, famous actress Ava Gardner, said of him, "He only weighs 120, but 100 pounds is cock."

Clark Gable was called the King of Hollywood, but an old-time movie star once said that he was so small, he was practically the Queen of Hollywood.

Errol Flynn was so hung that he entertained Hollywood partygoers by playing "You Are My Sunshine" on the piano-using only his organ.

A few other well-endowed old-timers:

Charlie Chaplin's tool was referred to as "the eighth wonder of the world."

Gary Cooper was supposedly "hung like a horse."

Ernest Hemingway was "like a 30-30 rifle shell."

Roddy McDowall was not only endowed but flexible, and supposedly performed self-fellatio in front of others as a "party trick."

To be posted next (when I get around to it -- why don't you buy the book in the meantime?) from Greta Garbage's OUTRAGEOUS Bathroom Book: the next section titled "Tiny Meat or Hamster Hung? - Who's NOT Hung in Hollywood."

Taken from here

*edit* and some games you can play if you are hung here

Last edited:
hmm

Referring to your link ^^ that stuff looks like what the dudes do on Puppetry of the Penis!

Is v. funny show, saw it last time they were in Brissy =D

Status
Not open for further replies.