Have you measured your pee pee

• Yes?

Votes: 195 80.9%
  • No?

Votes: 46 19.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
because of this thread i did it, very disapionted, girls have said it was larger before but i thought id try to see how long it actually is... 20 cm length, 14.5 cm around.
better than the average, im happy.

C'mon boys we want to know the REAL measurements!

wazza said:
Girls, what are your thoughts? Do you like to know your man (or current partner :p)'s penis size?
I dont have to know the exact size but i would drop a boy if i don't like it. :p

sorry

I would have to say that a small apendage will do not much. That said, it has to be quite a small appendage, and yes, i have had sex with (or at least, atempted to have sex with) a guy who was small, and it was useless. That said, he was unusually small.

But yeah - no need to worry about your size if you've go a mouth. ;)

What a question...

Sure I've measured my dick. :D

Why should it be something to be ashamed of, I mean girls get to measure their boobs and nobody cares, hell, we line up to cheer. ;)

Above average but not exceptional, story of my life. ;)

-plaz out-

Put your mouse back in tha house

This is makin me uncomfortable.
Im outta here...

....I measured 8) 8) 8)

-Peace

a chick once told me that I was a huge dick. Which was strange considering she'd never seen my penis.

*shrugs*

I made one such measurement. However it was over a decade ago, and I know I've grown since then.=D

I can even remember what made me measure it at the time. I was in a tech-studies(woodworking) class of all places, when one of the girls started going around and asking all the guys what their measurements were. :D

Last edited:
Those of you who havent shame

I'd measure mine if I had one.
no wait, i can, in theory the length of my cock would be the the distance between my middle finger and my wrist, which would make it.. oh.
That theory sucks.

:p

Sooo. just one question...

Are we measuring the limp...
Or the erect...

But yes... I have never been worried about size. I did measure it once a long time ago but I have never had anything to worry about when it comes to size and how to use it.

I come with the whole package.
Even instructions! ;)

Yeah, I've measured it. Never bothered me cause every woman I've been with (bar one) has said I've been the best they've ever had.

So there. :p

The Universal Moment Of Truth...

F_J : So has every girl I've slept with. I'm coming to the conclusion that girls are good at lying. ;)

-plaz out-

^^^ true that :p

most girls i know are not above padding the truth to flatter a guys ego

F_J : So has every girl I've slept with. I'm coming to the conclusion that girls are good at lying.

I'd like to think that. REALLY I would, but the overwhelming evidence is that I'm just really fucking good in bed.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.