• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

A little guidance please.

Uhohhotdog151

Greenlighter
Hey guys. I've been reading the forums for about 6 years or so. I'm only joining now that I'm trying to clean up my act and can use some advice and more important info than just the best roa etc. I've been a regular opiate, benzo and occasional adderal user. Went cold turkey from Zoloft a few months ago. Also, i fell off a cycle of anabolics without proper pct about a year ago due to a mental break down. I constantly feel like crap. I just want to get clean and back in shape. I want to feel good again, mentally, physically, and emotionally. Any and all guidance is greatly appreciated, especially wright ups from people in similar situations ive been searching and searching and couldn't find anything. Thanks again.

I am surprised you can't find anything on here. The sober living forum and other drugs forum is littered with stories of opiates and benzos. Usually I'd write more to help but I am a little low on energy today. Type opiate withdrawal or benzo withdrawal in the search top right and that should help.

listen first I need to know. What are your daily dosages? then your symptoms....we can work on those. I am tapering benzos right now, and I am a year and nearly two months clean from all opiates...So I know the road and maybe I can lead you down it

The anabolics are actually my main concern. I am not as up on them as I am other drugs but I know they can massively fuck up your endocrine system. That would make you not feel well. You should see a doctor about that.

I am surprised you can't find anything on here. The sober living forum and other drugs forum is littered with stories of opiates and benzos. Usually I'd write more to help but I am a little low on energy today. Type opiate withdrawal or benzo withdrawal in the search top right and that should help.

I can find plenty of info on opiate/benzo withdrawal. I was more curious about the steroids, anti depressants and the other drugs. My main issues are fatigue/anxiety no motivation and pain/fatigue in my legs and back.

I tapered off of Zoloft many years ago and the withdrawal was really hellish for me despite that. :( I hope you're doing all right man.

I tapered off of Zoloft many years ago and the withdrawal was really hellish for me despite that. :( I hope you're doing all right man.
What did you experience from the Zoloft withdrawals? We're you taking/withdrawing from any other drugs at the same time?

What did you experience from the Zoloft withdrawals? We're you taking/withdrawing from any other drugs at the same time?

At the time I was just smoking pot, and was taking bupropion (150mg/day of xl)

I had brain zaps and the whole nine yards from the withdrawal, it was very similar to opiate withdrawal unfortunately.