• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Coke + Oxy

Stringer_Bell

Bluelighter
I'll start by saying that I'm not advocating this combo as I know it's a pseudo speedball and there may be serious health risks (although this is debatable).

For me coke (and I'm talking good coke) by itself sucks. It just gives me anxiety and the desire to do more coke followed by an unpleasant comedown. With alcohol it's better but still not fantastic. With benzos (and I mean taking benzos before the coke) it's less anxiogenic but the benzos kill the buzz a bit.

But coke with Oxy is jut heaven for me. And the best part is there is absolutely no comedown. Anyone else a massive fan of this combo (and I'm talking oral Oxy - 40mg for me as I have a slight tolerance and then insufflated coke.)

I can only imagine what a real speedball is like but am never injecting to guess I won't find out.

Coke alone - never again. I did it the other day. After my last line I went to get the benzos......... and couldn't find any. A very long, unpleasant night followed and it's not something I care to ever repeat.

Is it pretty common for people to be happy just doing coke itself, without anything even for the comedown?

Yeah, some people do. I'm not one of them. I think if you're already doing coke you're probably not against taking something for the comedown in any case. The comedown sucks but at least it doesn't last days like MDMA can. It's very unpleasant though.

Honestly I just can't stand coke by itself, even before the comedown I don't like it that much. Whereas I enjoy dexamfetamine by itself, UNTIL the comedown. But coke with opiates is just wonderful. I haven't tried dexamp with opiates but have a feeling it wouldn't be as good.

(Just to emphasise I'm not encouraging anybody to try this. I don't know how dangerous it is. I'm just saying it feels great but I imagine most DF users would know that anyway!).

Merry Xmas all.

Hey there, since this isn't a trip report and more of a discussion thread, I'm moving it to OD.

TR -> OD

Eh I've tried it a few times but snorting some morphine(check your pills for quality) a good 30mg of morphine and some Coke will do it for you, but my fav way to do it is a weeker benzo about 20 minutes before snorting, time it right and right after your done peaking on Coke the week benzo kicks in and leaves a pleasant sedative feeling to kill some of the anxiety and gitterz, don't take like 2 mg of Xanax I'm talking about like Ativan or kpins as those get the job done at around 1mg doses with a tolerance

I'm with you on that..
won't do coke without xanax, or an opiate like H or oxy.
i am OK with the hi, but need something for the comedown. i much prefer to pre dose with xanax or opiates, and use coke over them, so much better.
then when it runs out, go hard on the benzos or opis ;)
but yah be careful cuz it can be dangerous if you overdo it..
actually thr first time i ever did coke, it was mixed with a 40mg OC, in the same line. of course the coke kicked in right away, and the oxy took like 5 mins.. i didnt know that at the time, and it was a fat line, so i felt so anxious, then when the oxy kicked in, it was like a warm wave went over me, i was so relieved.

pure coke(soft fishscale) actually has a tolerable comedown if you're just doing a few lines, but this kind of white is rare nowadays. but i agree, doing coke or mdma without a benzo or opiate is the quickest way to temporarily swear off uppers forever, temporarily lol.