• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3-MeO-PcP and Amphetamine

imhere

Greenlighter
Tried to search but couldnt find anything.
How would this combo play out? Anything dangerous?
Does somebody have experience with this combination?

Dissociatives and stimulants typically don't mix well together. They're both capable of producing mania or psychosis alone, so a combination wouldn't be advisable. If you do combine them, keep the doses much lower than what you'd normally take of either. I've not combined 3-MeO-PCP with amphetamine, but have taken MXE and methamphetamine together and it felt extremely dangerous, like I was close to having a complete meltdown.

As for me, that sounds not too bad to combine, but since Amphe gives you a decent boost, why mixing it with 3-MeO? You're looking for sum dissociative touch? In the end it depends on what you wanna do today =D

I was about to say timing could have an effect, but like Kiefers said, meltdown.

Amphetamine is no strong Upper while 3-MeO-PCP is, to some extend, upping ones functionality to a, sometimes even, ricidulous kinda degree. But i don't see why there is "meltdown" possibility if both are combined or taken the same day, as said, because Amphe is not too strong of a Stimulant. It could be physically uncomfortable, perhaps, but that depends on the users tolerance or general reaction to certain compounds, or uppers in particular.

So i don't think it is too bad of a Combo, at least, depending on how ones ability to physically/mentally handling such a "mélange"!

Btw MXE and Amphetamine go very well together, even MDPV and 3-MeO-PCP - well the latter at least to some extend, as it can enhance ones capability of function like a clockwork, i.e. like sorta "human machine" right before the next stage comes and turns the same person from a "clockwork" into kinda manic personality, a speed-up, hastened maniac!

Last edited:
Would try mixing with a more sedating disso like ketamine or mxe,this could be a good combo

Speed and a PCP analogue? Sounds like a helluva good time, pardner!

I decided not to try this. Still intrested though and may combine the two soon.

I did however dose Oxycodone ~4 hours after dosing 6mg 3-MeO-PcP

I first took 20mg Oxy as i have no/very little tolerance. This produced no effects.

I took 20mg more an hour after taking the first 20mg. This dose did have effects although not so pleasent as i was expecting. I even had some hot flashes like i was withdrawing?! Also pretty intense nausea.

This all can be explained though with the fact that i have not taken opiates for 4 months and just took too much oxycodone.

^ The Arylcyclohexylamines do potentiate Opioids, depending on which ACH, strongly - afaik Ketamine is the weakest Potentiator and one of the most potent is 3-MeO-PCP, PCP, it's parent Compound is probably exactly as strong (as it's known to be equipotent to it, or more precisely, both 3-MeO's). The most ACH's are already having some Opioid-like properties but i'd like to know how they're pharmacologically acting in the Human Body when potentiating Opioids. Any input?

I already found this
Arylcyclohexylamines varyingly possess NMDA receptor antagonistic,[11][12] dopamine reuptake inhibitory,[13] and μ-opioid receptor agonistic[14] properties. Additionally, σ receptor agonistic,[15] nACh receptor antagonistic,[16] and D2 receptor agonistic[17] actions have been reported for some of these agents. Antagonism of the NMDA receptor confers anesthetic, anticonvulsant, neuroprotective, and dissociative effects; blockade of the dopamine transporter mediates stimulant and euphoriant effects as well as psychosis in high amounts; and activation of the μ-opioid receptor causes analgesic and euphoriant effects. Stimulation of the σ and D2 receptors may also contribute to hallucinogenic and psychomimetic effects
here, which is very interesting as i think!

3-meO-PCP provides ample stimulation without need for an amphetamine kicker. Or opiates.

Suggest taking more 3-meO instead. Wait until 4 hours after original dose. Then repeat the same amount, and add an extra 5 to 10mg.

Be sure to have a sitter just in case.

I love 3-meO-PCP. Productivity, empathy, and pure dissociative euphoria.

Yeah both of the 3-MeO's are lovely! They provide a broad spectrum effects profile and are very interesting and complex Compounds, mainly because they have all the antidepressant properties of Ketamine, the dissociation can be very "clear" and is dose-dependent (i.e., in moderation), almost non-existent and they also have a doubtless stimulating side to them, which makes them incredibly versatile - but that's (without exaggeration) just scrapin' the surface.

i've tried this combo. i enjoyed it. the amphetamine (40mg adderall) was sort of my solid base for emotional stability in that experience, and the 3-meo-pcp provided the trip (about 15 - 20 mg). i had really good insight into the workings of the mind and the creation of thoughts; i felt like at the peak of the experience my thinking had slowed down to just a single layer, where i was witnessing the creation of one individual thought at a time. then as the peak began to fade i saw the resumption of typical conscious, where every few moments another layer of thoughts were introduced, and then another, following me out of a state of unique anesthesia. it was cool. probably would not have been able to concentrate on that so well if i hadn't been a little wired on speed.

i wouldn't go crazy with the dosages for either of them tho. that 3-meo-pcp is powerful stuff.

also speed and mxe/mxp/all the dissasociatives i've ever tried have always been a fuckin' great combo. but to each their own.

Last edited:
you'll feel like the king of the world, john rambo and vladimir puitin (or obama, erdoan and the saudi king if you support issis)

cocaine is shit compared to this

you'll also be an asshole

3-meO-PCP provides ample stimulation without need for an amphetamine kicker. Or opiates.

Suggest taking more 3-meO instead. Wait until 4 hours after original dose. Then repeat the same amount, and add an extra 5 to 10mg.

Be sure to have a sitter just in case.

I love 3-meO-PCP. Productivity, empathy, and pure dissociative euphoria.
the stim is there for the mania, while not being too dissociated

As for me, that sounds not too bad to combine, but since Amphe gives you a decent boost, why mixing it with 3-MeO? You're looking for sum dissociative touch? In the end it depends on what you wanna do today =D
because you fell like a king

the mania and slight psychosis is the goal