• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

90's Children's Monster short movie?

ThinWhiteDuke23

Greenlighter
Back in the 90's when I was a young kid there was this short show I had on vhs. There are a few things I remember about it but haven't had any luck whatsoever finding it (been searching for years lol).

From what I remember, the monster was huge and flesh colored with pink spots on it. It lived in a closet (of course) and in the end it was only looking for a friend.

There was a babysitter and, in a scene that stuck with me for some odd reason, she was watching a show with someone was playing a trombone or some other similar instrument.

Anyway please help me out :).

* I'm fairly certain the show is from the 90's but it may not be. I just know I watched it as a kid in the 90s.

I know the movie you're talking about. I'll try and find it. Haven't seen that since I was like 6-7 years old. I need to see that again haha.

Edit: The movie I think you're thinking of that I saw when I was a kid I found, the title is Monster In The Closet (1986)

Gotta say though, if you've been searching for this movie for years this either may not be it or you kind of have poor Google search skills haha.

I know the movie you're talking about. I'll try and find it. Haven't seen that since I was like 6-7 years old. I need to see that again haha.

Edit: The movie I think you're thinking of that I saw when I was a kid I found, the title is Monster In The Closet (1986)

Gotta say though, if you've been searching for this movie for years this either may not be it or you kind of have poor Google search skills haha.

Not the one, tho it looks cool haha.