• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Will I go through withdrawl? Clonazepam and Lorazepam

warmduck

Greenlighter
For the past 13 days I have been using either Clonazepam or Lorezapam, sometimes mixing the two. The doses have been usually around 2-5mg of either substance. Will I experience severe withdrawal symptoms other than some rebound anxiety?

Maybe slightly. It doesn't seem like you have been using long enough. I have went through benzo withdrawals and I can say they are worse than any other type I've experienced. 3 months of xanax was worse than 3 years of heroin withdrawal wise. And be careful and tell someone if you withdrawal. I have seen someone I cared about have a seizure from withdrawals right in front of me. It's no joke. You can think you are fine but a minute later you'll be on your way to the ER.

you should be fine. you may suffer some anxiety and insomnia for a few days, but nothing dangerous in my opinion.

It's impossible to say, since you'll have nothing to smooth it over with, you might be more likely to notice every little thing. But hopefully, you'll get lucky and won't have any issues. Best of Wishes! :)