• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Detox with buprenorphine

FilSantos

Greenlighter
Hi. In your experience can you give me a opinion for a detox with subutex? The ones i made, i end up using heroin. My suicessefull detoxes were in a rehab center, or at home with medical support, but this time i don't have any kind of support or money, i have 2 8mg pills of buprenorphine, i have ti go work the day after tomorrow.
I have 20 years of adition (more, but from heroin..), but mostly clean. I goit out of rehab and went back on heroin, one month after (4 months and a couple weeks clean), my habbit is of one gram a day (lower than before), but in the last week was half a gram, and today i had my last dose that was a quarter. i'm consuming for 5 months
Can you give me a opinion? Tomorrow (20 hours after dose) 13h00, i will take 2 mg, and 2 mg ate night. Then 3mg / 3 mg / 2 mg / 2 mg / 2mg and nothing at weekend.
4/3/3/2/2/2, i'm afreid of ruining the pill while cutting it, cause it already happen, i have no chance on getting more, do you also have a tip for this?
Thanks

Last edited:
I'm here with you. I don't have much to add. I'm trying to get back on suboxone after getting up to a gram a day too. I'm down to .6 grams a day and trying to get the subs to work. Let me know how it goes, you can do it.

just make sure to break the pill over something you can collect any crumbs. You won't ruin them, you just don't want to lose any of it. Even if it crumbles, you can still take the crumbs and it dissolves easier in your mouth. What do you mean you ruined one?

hi, well i'm afraid to loose the crumbs and not get it right under the thongue, i'm gonna cut the pill now