• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Will the drug test come invalid/inconclusive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tempo2

Greenlighter
Got a friend who i took to the doctors last week who got a random drug test before his add script filled.
Having no other option he had to take it. He walked in the bathroom to pee in the cup but as he was about to pee in the cup he realized
there was pee left over in the wall mounted gents stall which looked pretty yellow. Instead of peeing and failing the drug test guaranteed
he decided to take a chance and scooped up the pee from the stall into the cup. The temperature was obviously cold but the cup was not the one which tests
immediately but one who is sent to the lab.

My question is what is the chance of that pee coming back invalid or inconclusive? Also, if one was in this situation what would be the best explanation to the doctors why this test came back invalid?

I think they base the authenticity of the sample on age/gender, if I'm not mistaken. I could definitely be wrong, though.

Some of those test a REQUIRE you to have said drug in your system.

I think they base the authenticity of the sample on age/gender, if I'm not mistaken. I could definitely be wrong, though.

Some of those test a REQUIRE you to have said drug in your system.

What do you mean by authenticity of the sample on age/gender? Well amps usually get out of your system fairly fast so that wouldn't be hard to give an excuse for. But are you saying they can tell age/gender from pee?

What do you mean by authenticity of the sample on age/gender?

By authenticity, I mean when they check to see if it came from the person they tested or from someone else.

But are you saying they can tell age/gender from pee?
Yes.

Oh man.... that is not good... that will be one terrible visit with the doc.

Drug test questions aren't allowed. This is an odd one though. Mods will decide I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.