• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

is there a way recover methamphetamine from urine?

Not worth it, not easy to do for non experienced chemist. Don't bother.

I can not say for sure as I have never studied metabolic processes related to amphetamine but most drugs are chemically changed prior to being deposited in the urine by the liver. It is entirely possible that some leaves the body unchanged but the reason why you fail a drug test 3 days after you stop being high is because most of the drug gets converted into inactive metabolites that stick around for a bit, all of the active methamphetamine has been dealt with otherwise you would still be high.

Then there is the whole isolating from the other components of urine to obtain the nanograms per milliliter purifying them and getting them to an amount you can use. I dont think its possible then again elemental Phosphorous was discovered by collecting 1000s of liters of urine and concentrating it but phosphates exist in urine and can be collected, i dont think the same rules apply to drugs ;)

I can not say for sure as I have never studied metabolic processes related to amphetamine but most drugs are chemically changed prior to being deposited in the urine by the liver. It is entirely possible that some leaves the body unchanged but the reason why you fail a drug test 3 days after you stop being high is because most of the drug gets converted into inactive metabolites that stick around for a bit, all of the active methamphetamine has been dealt with otherwise you would still be high.

Then there is the whole isolating from the other components of urine to obtain the nanograms per milliliter purifying them and getting them to an amount you can use. I dont think its possible then again elemental Phosphorous was discovered by collecting 1000s of liters of urine and concentrating it but phosphates exist in urine and can be collected, i dont think the same rules apply to drugs ;)

I was under the belief that most methamphetamine leaves the body unchanged.

if it leaves the body unchanged all you need to do is pee in a cup and drink it. I do it all the time when I take amaninta muscairas, which is nearly every day. I just hope that there are no ill effects from drinking so much piss.

I was under the belief that most methamphetamine leaves the body unchanged.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16702115

I am not the best at reading stuff like that but it definitely states that methamphetamine is metabolized into p-hydroxymethamphetamine-sulfate and p-hydroxymethamphetamine-glucuronide in the title and it is highly unlikely that a compound could pass through the liver and not get metabolized somehow I would think.

Again I am no biologist, also remember if you take 100mg and you wish to remove it from your urine it will be less then the starting amount just by nature of passing through a system and then you have metabolites and how well you are at doing the chemistry to get it. All of that says no not possible for an average person, not at all.

There is also this: http://www.nhtsa.gov/people/injury/research/job185drugs/methamphetamine.htm

Interpretation of Urine Test Results: Positive results generally indicate use within 1-4 days but could be up to a week following heavy chronic use. Rate of excretion into the urine is heavily influenced by urinary pH. Between 30-54% of an oral dose is excreted in urine as unchanged methamphetamine and 10-23% as unchanged amphetamine. Following an intravenous dose, 45% is excreted as unchanged parent drug and 7% amphetamine.

But I still vote no for the above reasons. And we were both kind of right!

if it leaves the body unchanged all you need to do is pee in a cup and drink it. I do it all the time when I take amaninta muscairas, which is nearly every day. I just hope that there are no ill effects from drinking so much piss.

I have heard of people who have taken drugs like MDMA/MDA, peyote/mescaline, and even meth doing this to get high but I have never used any of those drugs and have no experience drinking piss to get high.

O.K. I''ll bite. almost everyday? Isn't that rough on your liver?

Honestly I think it would be easier to just hustle up a few bucks to get your next fix....unless you have been having everyone that has used meth with you pee into a giant jug and you have a 50 gallon drum of urine just chilling in your carport (which I could see a methhead having for some reason)

Ahh yes, the old (very) philosopher's stone method. Takes a long time, talk about commitment lol.

Edit: Actually if anyone could commit to making a philosopher's stone it would have to be a meth head. And yes lol, I too could believe that a meth head could have have a multi gallon drum full of urine, for sure.

Collect urine after each meth use for a while (refridgerate!) and when satisfied evaporate and you will be left with essentially crank powder (impure yellow meth)...... Do not smoke, snort, or inject evaporated urine this is for oral or rectal use only as it creates a very impure product.

Not this shit again....

I know right? I did a google search of only bluelight for this once, just a generalized search to see if drug metabolites could actually be taken from urine (from a chemistry standpoint purely out of interest, NOT to attempt), and you wouldn't believe how many threads there are on this where people tried drinking their own urine to get high.

Yes, you can drink pee. I recommend heating it and a dash of lemon should make for an excellent drink. Big time meth recycling :)

I know right? I did a google search of only bluelight for this once, just a generalized search to see if drug metabolites could actually be taken from urine (from a chemistry standpoint purely out of interest, NOT to attempt), and you wouldn't believe how many threads there are on this where people tried drinking their own urine to get high.
What you search? I want to see that list!