• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids will my oral surgeon give me a refill script for Oxycodone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiimpaul

Greenlighter
I was given 12 5mg pills on the 21st after all 4 of my wisdom teeth were removed, and was told to take one every six hours once the numbness went away. 5mg didn't seem to take the pain away so I was taking two every six hours rather than one.

Now I had 4 left, but apparently my brother thought I wouldn't mind if he took one without even asking and drove off.

I'm going back to work tomorrow and highly doubt these last three will be enough to outlast the pain. Any chance I'll be given a refill script if I call up or drive in with my mother tomorrow? i'm 20 years old if it matters.

Try a combo of ibuprofen and acetaminophen or brand names advil and tylenol.

You don't want more oxy, it's very addictive.

Highly doubt it. You were lucky to get oxy to begin with. Most ppl would have got hydrocodone. Oxy is schedule 2. So i highly doubt it. Might be worth a try just tell them you lost them but they aint dumb they know ppl abuse them.

You could...also hydrocodone is schedule 2 also, so I don't see that being a factor. Either tell him you had to take some for breakthrough pain or say you don't think the dose is cutting it and your pain is still there. He may say yes he may say no. Depends on the doctor

We don't allow threads like this on BL. It's entirely up to your doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.