• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Masturbating on psychedellics and stimulants.

spikeycloud

Bluelighter
I'm probably not the only one who enjoys expermenting and masturbating on various substances and psychedellics. One of my best experiences was with a combination of 3-FA, 2C-I and 4-HO-MET. It was mindblowing how good it was, getting a semi felt almost like a orgasm and slidiing things on the shaft gave extremely pleasurable tickly feeling this combined with the intense increase of apriciation of te content I was watching (girls looked like angels). It was awesome but after that the experience did get eventually less and less (during a timespan of 2 years or so) Clould neve get the 3-FA anymore too btw.

Of course I enjoyed other times too (some more than others) But not as much as that one experience.

To make a long story short. Nowadays I find it pretty hard to get that magical pleasure. The shaft feels a bit numb (dunno if that is a mental or psysical thing) and I have a lot of negative associations and thoughts constantly which dimimnish pretty much the experience and I miss the old ones.

I was wondering of someone can relate to this, I'm planning not to masturbate on substances for a while so that my brain get's less used to the high pleasure, will that work?

I would advise you stop masturbation on substances. People can actually develop a disorder where they have to be on some sort of psych or stim in order to climax at all. Be very careful if you are going to mess around with the one thing no drug can match (at least IMO) Not worth losing that!

Of course this could also be a literal physical problem, some people rub too often or use use the friction method w/o lube. And yes I am aware there is a way to J/O W/O using the friction method (there are many ways) you just want to be careful that you are not using a method that causes you to lose tactile sensation.

Keep in mind the actual disorder is VERY rare. But with the right people, and the right amount of time, anything is possible. All you need to do is associate one thing with the other in the reward center in your brain and boom, you make a connection in the brain.

I would advise you stop masturbation on substances. People can actually develop a disorder where they have to be on some sort of psych or stim in order to climax at all. Be very careful if you are going to mess around with the one thing no drug can match (at least IMO) Not worth losing that!

Of course this could also be a literal physical problem, some people rub too often or use use the friction method w/o lube. And yes I am aware there is a way to J/O W/O using the friction method (there are many ways) you just want to be careful that you are not using a method that causes you to lose tactile sensation.

That is of course a pretty good advice, but I love it too much for not doing it anymore forever. But to do it a bitt less (also to keep it special might be a very good idea) I forgot to tell that I don't like sober masturbating most of the time even long before I took any substances. Perhaps that is the reason why I liked it so much because those substance experiences give the experiences how I always thought it should be. I always fantasize experimenting with substances with woman 8)

Thinking back, it sounds silly to say never to J/O while high, and certainly not what I meant lol, just not enough to the point where it becomes a problem lol.