• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc GHB newbie with idea for redosing

mr.gerald

Greenlighter
Ive come into 50ml of GHB with the reccome nded dose for this batch being around 5ml. I tried 3.5ml at home and felt the effects mildy. It was a fun time.

I want to try ghb out at my local club but i dont want my high to decrease while im there. Im thinking before i go out, empty out one of those small liquid breath mint bottles and put around 3ml ghb into it.

My question is would it be safe to dose about 4.2ml, walk to the club, then about every 25 mins or so, do just a bit of ghb out of the mint bottle?

Im thinking the inital dose will get me high, then the frequent small redoses will lengthen the high until the club closes.

Is this a smart idea for ghb clubbing?
If anyone has a better idea for a ghb container when going out, please share!

Sure, I don't see why not? Since I was taking 5ml at a time, well using an oral syringe I would draw up to the 5, and would re dose off how I felt when I had originally took the 5ml dose.(kept an oral syringe with it half loaded whenever I went out, incase I found a pretty blonde bitch I wanted to scoop out @ local skating rink).
No for-real the best way to transport that shit is using a sprite bottle, since you are unable to bring liquids like that in a club..try pouring safe dose(s) worth in those little containers e-cig stuff comes in.

Just know that drugs effect everyone differently so when working with a drug thats known to cause blackouts just be extra safe. :)

No for-real the best way to transport that shit is using a sprite bottle, since you are unable to bring liquids like that in a club..try pouring safe dose(s) worth in those little containers e-cig stuff comes in.

That is a genius idea! Haha.

Im interested how you get on with this. as its been on my radar for a while however been too cautios to try it due to reading so many train wrecks.

I ALWAYS measure my doses now with any drug and start at lowest doses. I wonder how dangerous this is when you are taking all those precations?

Can you not just dilute the whole lot beforehand into water so that you wouldn't have any dangerously high concentration left in the house? So then it would be like alcohol where you'd have to take loads of gulps to get really out of it. I mean if you have 100 ml pure say, diluting it in several litres of water? or is there no way to distribute it safely and you;d still have 'hot-spots'? I know it mostly comes diluted already on the street so it must be somewhat doable?

.(kept an oral syringe with it half loaded whenever I went out, incase I found a pretty blonde bitch I wanted to scoop out @ local skating rink).

I just love this! :) Sounds like a man of my own thinking. Ive always longed for some kind of drug with a short half to supercharge horniness to experiment in a spot dosing regimen to pickup chicks and ghb has sounded like the dream drug for this. I love the idea of a downer givng you super horniness because most of my experience has been with stims and in the past I sort of accepted horniess also = insomnia. I once took a recreational dose of speed and went out to pull in a club and was an absolute terminator I was so fucking horny it was just orgasmic even talking to sluttily dressed girls who you know are out to pull themselves it's almost giving me a semi just thinking about it! I was walking out with a girl on my arm within an hour or so. This was unheard of back then as I was still a virgin! :) But I soon creeped her out with my tweaking I guess and she made some excuse to escape but I think now with more knowlege of the game and taking something milder/shorter halflife/lower dose, it could really be amazing.

Just redose when you feel it wearing off. I've taken too much GHB before and ended up in some compromising situations..

Good shit though. Don't drink alcohol! Speaking from experience here.

Well, the rule of thumb is if you are taking a GHB solution which is 50-60% (which is the usual street purity) purity ergo around 2,5g per 5mL/Cocacola bottlecap then you should wait 2 hours between dosing again. This applies to all people from low to mild tolerance if you want to have a good time.

Either way though, if i start with around a 4-5ml dose and bring around 3ml to the club i can either:
1.) redose .5ml 6 times frequently to keep the high going
2.) dose the entire 3ml when i feel myself losing the high

Either should be relitively safe? I wont mix with alcohol and ill have my friends nearby. This isnt close to a "blackout" amount of GHB anyways right?

You can buy packs of 20, bubble bottles just empty and rince them out and fill them up they hold around 20 ml, the lid just pops off and you can pull a charge of any size when you need. just hold it under your sirt when you do so the bouncers dont see you and your sweet to go

Easiest way to carry it around with out having a big bottle.

Thought of a few more ideas for taking GHB out in public.
Gutted out BIC lighter
Hollowed out chapstick tube
Hollowed out flash drive
Hollowed out key fob.

The chapstick tube would probably work best for GHB while the key fob would work great for a few pills.

I always brought a 5 hour energy drink bottle (57mls) into clubs with me with a 3cc oral stringe rubber banded to it and stashed in my underwear...Once in Vegas, I was entering a strip club and had about 30 mL left and the club owner found it...I went to the trashcan with the girl i was with and we both downed the bottle....talk about a g-coma...be careful

Either way though, if i start with around a 4-5ml dose and bring around 3ml to the club i can either:
1.) redose .5ml 6 times frequently to keep the high going
2.) dose the entire 3ml when i feel myself losing the high

Either should be relitively safe? I wont mix with alcohol and ill have my friends nearby. This isnt close to a "blackout" amount of GHB anyways right?
No.

Is your GHB street purity? Not medical ampules, Xyrem or anything like that? Then start with 4mL if thats the first time of your life and DONT redose not even an 0.5mL (which is hard enough to do when you are fucked up) before 2 hours are passed. Trust me dude, ask anyone who drinks GHB daily and they will tell you that if you are a first timer, then start with 4mL and keep 2 hour between doses. If you take 4mL and "feel yourself losing the high" which will come in 45 minutes or so when the super-euphoria starts fading & your dick getting a little bit limper and then drink another 3mL that will be either a 3-4 blackout or a g-hole.

When you have used it safely dosing 4mL every 2 hours, you can start upping the dosage to 4.5 every 2 hours and so on but don't go over 5 unless you are already physically and mentally addicted. That will take about 1 month of 24/7 drinking. I do NOT recommend getting to that stage.

Best and easily available GHB container is the 20/25mL cylinder-shaped Magnesium liquid container.
Available in every pharmacy, atleast in our country (Europe).

You can exactly fit 5 5mL doses and pop 2.7-2.9mL doses from the cap itself. (I measured it with a syringe once)

IN-MA-25.jpg