• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Without alcohol, it's AWESOME.

killo

Bluelighter
I am writing this to explain my experience with good quality coke(IMO) without drinking any alcohol, in the name of harm reduction. Since Cocaethylene has claimed so many lives and neurotoxicity ect. I feel it is important to let people know my personal experience. Sorry if it's too much text in advance.

Assuming one has good quality stuff, it's awesome IMO and not at all overrated IMO if you are trying to have a good time and not feel bad the next day(as long as you don't drink alcohol with it and no water, and eat remember to eat well)

I am by myself and having a blast too...just reading while listening to some good ol' 60's/70's rock N' roll. I feel relaxed, euphoric, stimulated(but not edgy), slightly numb in places and just all around excited about life now and my future. Thinking with great clarity, no wonder freud liked the stuff. Plus who doesn't like pleasure? ;)

I haven't had any drinks and I am feeling great and yet people say they MUST have a lot of alcohol in their system before doing it? It's like clarity, energy and some empathy, understanding(not completely MDMA-like, but it's there at least for me) without much negative effects at all. Maybe people who complain about feeling edgy are taking bad quality stuff with who knows what in it and psychoactive cuts. The stuff I am doing is no doubt cut to some degree because ALL blow is unless you get it from the country it is manufactured in, this is probably a good thing too because pure would kill people so fast lol.

I am reflecting on life and thinking of my blessings, I have sent a few texts to close friends without annoying them either nor will I regret anything I said. So positive, yes I know it's because it's a dopamine reuptaker and that's why I feel I have realized things and don't feel this way sober.

I think it's when people mix a crapload of alcohol and blow which creates the stronger, more toxic and stimulating Cocaethylene that people can act like fools and feel overly talkative and shitty after, is the extra serotonin and dopamine rush of Cocaethylene worth acting overly foolish and getting a nasty hangover and perhaps stressing your heart out? That and maybe doing too much at once?

Yes it is great by itself, you don't NEED alcohol and it is way safer without it. You just need quality stuff and perhaps having good food in your belly before hand and after will do you good too.

Yes I wrote this while yayed and I am still yayed and will be for another hour or so. It's fun stuff and the after-effects don't even last that long but I contribute this to not drinking ANY alcohol. I feel relatively normal the next day. Some say they feel awful but I am guessing that's cause they drank alot alcohol with it(so common), no water(double dehydration) and didn't eat something healthy with vitamins. Eat a banana, beans(These foods replenish dopamine.) ect., flush nasal with neti pot ect.

Take care of yourself when you do stuff like this, drink water while you indulge and stay away from alcohol....HARM REDUCTION. Don't be young and dumb no telling how bad Cocaethylene can be for you.

Cheers. Oh and if you have an addiction with blow, try taking mushies or L with intention to look at yourself closely and realize you can overcome mental addictions with another perspective and state of conciousness. In a good set/setting of course with a friend to look over you, but don't let him distract you from your introspection because that is gonna help you get over whatever addictions or problems you have.

Eat healthy, exercise, educate yourself, meditate and keep it seldom and it's fun like that but never daily of course lol. As far as I know the nasty symptoms appear with too much use over days instead of just a night.

I can see that now in full clarity why so many people try to do this stuff daily, but I just don't see the point lol cause you won't even get off as much just like people who take MDMA too much don't get much from it(not that it works in the same way of course. I hope this thread comes off as good advice because it isn't meant to be a bragging high thread, although I am certainly high I didn't drink alcohol as I said so yea it's possible. Your mileage and material may vary....

I haven't posted in a long time, but felt the need to now lol....

Peace and good vibes everyone.

Last edited:
so you are coked up out of your mind and wrote that!? sounds good.

nevermind, used common sense lol.

Last edited:
This, or it's quite possible that you're headed this direction. How much coke did you use? Stay safe.

agreed X3

This is the honeymoon period to the marriage that could very well become your addiction. Just DO NOT switch ROAs, start using daily, or like you mentioned mix with alcohol. If you could stop using all together that would be the best thing in the world to do, but you sounds like you are having too good of a time and have not had any reason to quit. So just be safe and try to make good decisions.

i only do coke with alchol, it's more fun than coke by himself wich seems a waste to me

i only do coke with alchol, it's more fun than coke by himself wich seems a waste to me

That's your opinion, and a harmful one at that. Please be mindful of what you post in OD.

OP, do your best to at least slow down on the coke. Talk about a cheap thrill.. that's not so cheap. I wish you luck! Stay safe.

As far as addictions go, coke is one of the lesser ones IMO (unless you're smoking freebase or banging it, but that's another story). It still can be fairly psychologically addictive for some people though, and ultimately there's "better" alternatives on the market nowadays as far as stimulants go. Without a doubt cheaper ones, anyway.

But yes cocaine on it's own is certainly enjoyable. It wouldn't have built up such a lucrative market otherwise.

That's your opinion, and a harmful one at that. Please be mindful of what you post in OD.

OP, do your best to at least slow down on the coke. Talk about a cheap thrill.. that's not so cheap. I wish you luck! Stay safe.

that's my home girl, she speakin the truth.

Where does anyone get he is even over using let alone addicted to coke? He said he understands why people use it daily but also says it probably gets worse with more use.

I think most people combine coke and booze either to extend a drinking night out or to take the edge off coke but never really understood how they go hand in hand personally. I hate drinking with coke for the most part and would rather do it alone.

Ya i used to do a lot of coke about 3 years ago, now i use it one time a month or even less and want to get as much fun as possible from it...also i use to get drunk without doing coke and the headache and hangover the next day are probably even worse when don't doing coke since cocaine reacts with alchol lowering his concentration, but i have to say that usually i drink more if i'm not doing other drugs...however alchol by itself can make you feel like shit the next day and alchool and cocaine don't seem to be worse...i'm not advising to mix alchol and coke but that's how it works for me. At the end cocaethylene will be hydrolised and acetaldheyde will be formed, but i guess the formation rate of acetaldheyde is lowered?

Ya i used to do a lot of coke about 3 years ago, now i use it one time a month or even less and want to get as much fun as possible from it...also i use to get drunk without doing coke and the headache and hangover the next day are probably even worse when don't doing coke since cocaine reacts with alchol lowering his concentration, but i have to say that usually i drink more if i'm not doing other drugs...however alchol by itself can make you feel like shit the next day and alchool and cocaine don't seem to be worse...i'm not advising to mix alchol and coke but that's how it works for me. At the end cocaethylene will be hydrolised and acetaldheyde will be formed, but i guess the formation rate of acetaldheyde is lowered?

I wouldn't know, but then again I never liked coke much to begin with. Interesting theory though.

Where does anyone get he is even over using let alone addicted to coke? He said he understands why people use it daily but also says it probably gets worse with more use.

I think most people combine coke and booze either to extend a drinking night out or to take the edge off coke but never really understood how they go hand in hand personally. I hate drinking with coke for the most part and would rather do it alone.

This.

Pretty insulting of you guys to just immediately jump on him and say he's addicted.

He hasn't even said how often he's using it.

For all you know this could be the only time he's used it in months.

Thanks for the replies and advice, no I am not addicted but I do know that slowing down is always the best thing.

This post was mainly my egotistical rant against the idea that one must be drunk or drinking to do it. This is a common idea too....Those who combine it with alcohol which is dangerous for themselves and people they offer blow to while they are shitfaced to wake up is not very intelligent at all nor respectful to their health and well being. Not to mention people who are coked/drunk are far more annoying lol. We need to educate people on cocaethylene effects. Remember most deaths are from the combination of coke/alcohol or other drugs and not coke alone.

Not saying coke is good or glorifying it...I wrote that post while high but this doesn't mean I am addicted. I like it a lot, that's it. I simply don't want to be addicted to any stimulants, I am a cannabis type guy who enjoys intellectual things, philosophy, psychedelics as far as substances.

I would never offer it to someone who hasn't tried it. In fact, I hope I don't even do it anymore and yes that is good advice.

It's vice to the highest degree, not trying to glorify it at all it is what it is.

Thanks again for your replies, harm reduction is good. Peace!