• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Fatique

RdDragon

Greenlighter
I just make short, I'm off opies for 11 days now, feel way better but the fatigue is killing me, any Idea how long that will last? I'm still on Clonodine and Gaba.

Hey im sorry if i cant offer positive response but i quit a couple year oxy addiction followed by a couple year IV dope addiction cold turkey for 2 months. At the end of the 2nd month i still had horrible horrible fatigue. I had horrible insomnia to where id fall asleep at 2-3am and sleep for an hour or 2 and wake up horribly stiff with restkess leg that mafe it impossible to stay lying down. THE ONLY WAY, i slept for 4-5 hours broken was if i drank a ton. It was a catch 22 cuz although i slept, it was horrible tossin and turning dehydrated sleep. The alcohol amplified the RLS.

Now hopefully you didnt have a bad habit as me, and hopefully you are sleeping. The no sleep prob is why i was so fatigued 24/7. If i could do it all over again i would have found a way to get better sleep with non addictive pills from doctor. Unfortunatly this is what drew me back i couldnt take it anymore, and was inexperienced in it all.

How old are you? What was your habit exactly? For how long, how many mg?? How has your sleep been the last 11 days? Is this your first kick?

Regardless, 11 days is amazing, but only the beginning. Id drop the clondine and gaba and be done with it all. Expect it to get better very very slowly, one day at a time, but dont expect the fatigue to be to much better for a minimun the 1st month. But if you can reach that first month, i believe youll really start seeing some improvement. Stay positive, your doing great ik how hard it is.

Hopefully you check back and add more details, so others can chime in and with these details provide a possible timetable for you although everyone is different!!

Id gove anything to be whete you are at. I know days feel like years but literally each day will get better for you even by a fraction of a percent. The only way to never have to deal with this again is stop now for good.

TY NY for your reply, not my first kick, been on them for 5 years, 80-100 mg daily, I'm 48 but in ok shape. 14 days now, and it does get better!!

For me it took about 6 weeks. I was in active addiction for about 3 years after a relapse. Im 2 months sober and my energy is just about all the way back.. i just suffer from lack of enthusiasm about shit right now. Its not too bad though.