• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Friend needs help ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cincyhitech

Greenlighter
I have a friend that only has a few hours left before he has to be drug tested. He went to a party and drank some liquor while most people were rolling. Before he knew it he was messed up as hell but it didn't feel like being drunk. He found out someone had put a lot of E in the liquor. My friend took an at home drug test to see what would show up and a few things did. He's a good dude and this is unfortunate as hell, he's got kids to care for and a job as well. This is going to completely screw him over. He's got a prescription bottle and label printed and a doctor to vouch but the doctor couldn't get him the pills. When he took the at home drug test he tested positive for methamphetamines so he is trying to mimic the generic pill for desoxyn which is legal methamphetamine. He has tried everything and the pills that he tried to carve or engrave look terrible. It like crumbles a little around the numbers.

Any help or suggestions at all would be huge. This would be harm reduction because this is gonna fuck up everything he's worked hard at fixing and it's not right. People need to stop putting shit in drinks, or drink it right away if they do. My friend might be screwed now because of this.

People also need to test their shit more often because he shouldn't have even pissed dirty for meth. Although it might have been a lot harder to find a legal script of ecstasy. Lol

Please help people! He has to be in to get drug tested by his P.O. In 2 hours.

That's a really sad story but we don't allow drug-testing questions (BLUA)so I'm going to have to close this.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.