• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Methadone and drug tests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GbizzleMcGrizzle

Bluelighter
So I'm on methadone &I'm on probation, my probation officer told me that next time i come in i can't test positive for opiates or i go to jail. I haven't used heroin in 5 days and i just took a5 panel drug test and it came back very positive for opiates. Does methadone come back as an opiate on a five panel? I'm confused i mean i also took this drug as worst case senario by taking it as soon as i got up but still this looks like a definite positive. Help

Come on man, you've been a member for 7 years and you don't know about the drug testing rule? It's all good, no big deal. A quick google search can give you those answers. Make sure you are reading the test right. Sometimes they are confusing.

Might want to take it easy, kicking drugs in jail aint fun.

Google give me conflicting results and my girlfriend is clean for two days I'm clean for 5 she gets a pass a drug test and i don't. I'm not even fat or heavy I drink water all day cause my car has ac so I don't really know what to think

Look I will answer this for you but we are strictly against asking these questions and I do not have the power to close this one...yet (mmwahahahaha)

But a standard 5 panel will not detect what we will call exotic metabolites. That is to say it will not detect anything that is not a morphine derivative. Your standard 5 panel will test for (thc, morphine, amphetamine, pcp, and mdma? not sure on the last. But because methadone is not at all structurally related to morphine you did not fail for methadone you failed for a morphine derived opiate, in your case heroin. Extended 5 panels or extended tests most definitely test for methadone and suboxone, i have seen them and taken them. The problem is you and your girl are 2 different people if she pasted in 12 hours that doesnt mean you wont fail after 6 days still.

Yep, as already explained the BLUA prohibits us to discuss this, so I'm afraid I have to close this thread. Later!

Status
Not open for further replies.