• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

recomend use, sub strips.

dillietom

Greenlighter
Hello,
I had been on a IV fent kick for about 3 months. About one or two 100mcq/hr patches every few days. I've gotten fired from my job, can't support this habbit so as a farewell I got some stamp bags and methadone to help ween down/quit using.

Well my 6 stamps lasted 2 days, I got my package today of what was SUPPOSED to be 5 10mg methadone but I was sent 5 8mg/2mg Suboxone strips by mistake.

I last shot up this morning (5hrs ago). No withdrawal yet. How do you think I should use these strips?

Wait until you go into acute withdrawal then take one of the 8/2's, if you take it too early the naloxone is gonna send you into precipitated w/ds from the dope. Good luck! Imho subs are a way better alternative to meth in terms of a cessation aid.

edit: They usually last 2-3 days too, so just take the one, wait a few days and when you really feel physical w/d, take the next one. Don't be fooled by any psychological habit-traps.

Psychological habit traps indeed! I've been contemplating shooting these up already lol. Thanks for the reply. On the upside I'm being "reshipped" my done for free.....