• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: 26/03/03 - Johnboy representing Enlighten on Triple J - RE: PMA

Heh, try as I might for accuracy you will still always get misquoted. The stories say the pills were in Melbourne, I never said that. I even made sure they knew that these weren't pills we 9enlighten) tested, but that we were made aware of them on Bluelight. But nooo, they had to assume they were from Melbourne. *shrug* Eh, the point is the same, and pills move so fast it makes no difference.

Oh did any of the versions actually mention the pill names? I know I did, but they were such short bits. *more shrugs*

i didnt hear the mention of pill names, you would have thought they would have included that for harm reduction purposes? perhaps triple j who are governed by the ABC who are funded by the government have policies on such things as mentioning pill names? thats the only reason i could come up with... either that or because the war takes up too much of their small news timeslot?

Last edited:
bah, more likely they had a 20 second slot and didn't realise the importance of stating the names. seriously i wouldn't be looking for conspiracy with those guys, just sloppiness ;)