• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

how to get the most fun out of codeine

Codeine's good fun, and cheap. However I caution anyone about using potentiators with opiates/opioids. As far as I can work out, these drugs are (at least in part) metabolised in the liver by cytochrome P450 2D6 and 3A4... so taking grapefruit juice or DXM or similar in order to inhibit these enzymes to increase the effect of opioids is, IMHO, notionally the same as taking DXM with MDMA.

Take care with your body.

BigTrancer :)

Part of the issue is the number of different codeine compounds available - for everything from analgesia, dry coughs, chesty coughs, and I have found quite different recreational effects from different compounds.
One of my best opiate experiences was with Rikodeine - I had it on a bus from Mlebourne to Sydney and had amazing gothic-inspired dream-hallucinations.
But since my body became used to stronger opiates, I find it difficult to get any real buzz from codeine.

Just a note to anyone trying to do a codeine extraction from panadine forte or something similar - make sure you do it properly. Done right, it should take a long time to filter - if you do it too quick then chances are a lot of paracetomol is getting through. This can seriously fuck your liver up if you take too much.

There used to be a good site up that explained how to do it fairly safely, but it's been taken down. The method is probably floating around on bluelight somewhere anyway...

Honestly though, I wouldn't recomend it anyway - it's not worth it for the effort it takes IMO.

^^ I think lsd 303 uses the split the nurofen + in half trick, which seems to be very effective in splitting the ibuprofen from the codeine. (see: Nurofen plus myth