• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

***WARNING*** possible PMA pills - Sydney - read inside..

Technic

Bluelighter
Press - peace symbol
Shape - round, barrel
Colour - beige
Score - no score (the line to break it in half)

(Sorry he didn't catch the name of them)

^^ These pills may contain PMA! My mate that lives up in Sydney consumed two of these pills on the weekend and was lucky enough to have survived! If you have any pills that resemble the information I have just given you, PLEASE TEST THEM!

He posted his full story here:
http://adb.fdn.hm/mca/viewtopic.php?t=744
So go there if you want to read the full story!

Yeah, it could be, I never asked him whether or not he posted it on bluelight :D.

well it would be good to know.

Also if it is him, and you speak to him can you ask him why he keeps going on about 6 deaths in Adelaide from crocodile pills? It is also mentioned in that link, and quite frankly I don't know where people are getting that idea from.

johnboy said:
well it would be good to know.

Also if it is him, and you speak to him can you ask him why he keeps going on about 6 deaths in Adelaide from crocodile pills? It is also mentioned in that link, and quite frankly I don't know where people are getting that idea from.

Have a look in the PMA FAQ's draft thread, a few down from this one. Its in one of the links from that page, I can't find which one because I can't be bothered reading over all that again. Makes me nervous.

Yes, PerfectCircle on the MCA forum is me.

this one?

http://www.erowid.org/references/refs_view.php?ID=18

That article mentions 6 fatalities. It's also from 1998, and the fatalities in question happened between 1995 and 1997. And there is no mention of crocodiles or aligators.

I understand you are concerned about what you may have taken but please do not start false rumours. Please take the time to actually read the links and if you are going to pass on the information be especially careful to get your facts right.

Could you do me a favour and go back to that MCA thread and clear this up? I really don't want to have this rumour out there growing. The real story is bad enough.

Last edited:
No, I am positive that I read that pills called "crocs" were the culprits.

Another member of the MCA forum even vouched for it saying something about one croc being a the cause for one of the deaths in Adeliade.

I will not retract my statement because I do not make things up. Other people can think what they want about the new pink crocs and test them for christ sakes but all my warning sais is not to take it without testing it!

Think about it, a whole batch of PMA pills made, fatalities recorded from it, do you think anyone else will be stupid enough to buy them after they've heard about them? They could still be the same ones.

Anyway.

No, I am positive that I read that pills called "crocs" were the culprits.

Another member of the MCA forum even vouched for it saying something about one croc being a the cause for one of the deaths in Adeliade.

Hearsay is NOT fact. This link from the PMA FAQ that you mentioned points to an old article quoting mortality figures from 1995-1997.

In the link, it says:
"Amphetamine derivative fatalities in South Australia--is 'Ecstasy' the culprit?"
Byard RW, Gilbert J, James R, Lokan RJ
Am J Forensic Med Pathol, 1998; 19(3):261-5

[...]

METHODS: Following the death of a 26-year-old woman after alleged ingestion of Ecstasy tablets, a retrospective search of files at State Forensic Science, Adelaide and the South Australian State Coroner's Department was undertaken from February 1992 to January 1997 to identify similar cases.

RESULTS: Six fatalities were found, all of which have occurred since September 1995 (M:F ratio, 1:1; age range, 22 to 36 years; average age, 27.7 years).

[BT: I have added the bold emphasis. Nowhere in this article are pill logos mentioned.]

If there had been 6 deaths THIS YEAR I guarantee we wouldn't have heard the end of it yet. Please be VERY careful about what you assert as fact, and provide evidence.

If you DO have evidence that these particular pills have caused injury or death, then by all means show us, and we'll pull out all stops to warn everyone we can get the message to. There are avenues to get this message to the public, BUT we must avoid false, alarmist warnings to maintain credibility.

BigTrancer :)

Last edited:
BUT we must avoid false, alarmist warnings to maintain credibility.

Exactly.

We're not trying to be mean, or calling you a liar. Mistakes are easy to make and we all do it, combining parts of information from a couple of sources and making a third story.

And yes warning people is a good idea, but warning them with something less than the truth is never a good idea.

We end up in "Boy who cried wolf" territory and that doesn't help anyone. Just look at what happened with the whole glass in pills thing. Also keep in mind that I just did a Triple J interview about this, and I can't come off as alluidng to hearsay, I need to have my facts checked. Credibility is very important.

But thanks for letting us know about your experience. It a very brave thing to talk about that night when everything goes pear-shaped. More peopel who do that, the more people can be prevented from having that happen to them. So thank you.

I suppose I was still in the scare from my PMA experience but all I meant was that a pill in the pass called a pink croc was a PMA pill.

The extremity of the danger of taking PMA and thinking its MDMA taken from my experience made me overreact a bit.

Sorry all but there were cases of pink crocs containing PMA instead of MDMA so be wary and test your pills.

Don't get us wrong Capt. Caveman - we're not trying to be down on you, we just need to always seek the full information :) Thanks for your warning, it's a very important one.

Here's a warning thread we had plastered across our forum in 20pt font just before the upgrade, about Pink Crocodiles, FYI. Unfortunately, since the change from UltimateBB to VBulletin, we've lost the header stuff - but I understand there are insanely clever people working on getting that back for us at present.

BigTrancer :)

Those beige peace signs really pissed me off...

heres the extent of my comedown:

(2 taken on sat night)

- sunday 4pm, comedown started= felt really tired, shakey, confused, had a temeperature of 35.9 so i was in fever, my heartrate wouldn't slow down properly when relaxing and i was getting quite long periods of anxiety. slept like i was on sleeping pills.

- monday= woke up feeling terrible, temperature of 37.1, felt very tired and any kind of movement like walking would tire me out almost straight away, had short periods of disorientation followed by anxiety lasting around 15-30mins which I would eventually ignore because I was getting them that often. slept very heavily again.

- tuesday= disorientation and anxiety in the morning for around half an hour, drank heaps of water at work (2L + over 5hrs) and felt fine. Had short periods of anxiety which didn't last for more than 2mins but walking up stairs would absoultely kill me. extremely tired at night and another big period of disorientation and anxiety later at night. slept heavily but woke up a few times.

- wednesday= disorientation and anxiety in the morning which lasted 30mins then wore off to feel great, went for a surf and was fine if i took it easy, went to work and started to feel wierd again so i drank heaps of water and ended up fine. one more short period at night again, only lasting 10-15mins. slept normally.

- thursday (today)= feel fine as i write this message. ill probably get one more wierd anxiety attack today and hopefully that'll be the end of it.

what a fucked up comedown. pma sux, dont take it. lol