• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can you slam the blue Roxicodone?

Theguyfromhere

Greenlighter
I was told the Blue 30mg Roxicodone is the instant release version of oxycodone. So therefore is this better the the new OP formula of oxycodone? Are you able to inject this? I am a newbie to opioids.

No need to inject oxycodone. Yes the Roxicodone 30mg are injectable but that doesn't make it safe or smart.

Yes, you can. They will mess up your veins very quickly, however. Probably better off snorting them. There is no rush, only an immediate onset.

For someone who has never taken opioids before I'm assuming 30mg is way too strong. What is a safe starting dose?

Are we allowed to ask how much they typcially cost on the street? I don't want to get banned haha

you cannot ask price; believe me, I've been there many times.

and the blue 30's you can easily shoot; if you've been a shooter, than haven no worry as they are mentioning above. if this is your first time shooting then why is it you want to go down that road? some become addicted to the needle; which is why I say not to worry if you've been a shooter. the 30's still give you that instant HIT when shooting; although, its been fucking many years since I've shot one; once you move to dope you dont come back.

I am basically trying to learn what's what in opioids. I have never taken any kind before. I am interested in just ingesting orally but want to know the different properties of the different pills.

then dude, if you have NEVER DONE A THING, then you def. want to take that orally. you DO NOT WANT TO TAKE FULL PILL! you may only need 1/4 the pill, so split it in 1/4's and eat 1/4 the pill. you'll be fine. from there, depending how you feel, eating another 1/4.

Alright sounds like a fourth of a 30mg is an ok beginner does. I just want to play it safe here. Thank you everyone!

They are safer taken orally anyway, and really almost as effective. Try taking half the pill if you have no tolerance.

1/4 of a Roxy 30? Really guys? I understand he has no opiate tolerance and this is a harm reduction site but come on. Take half at first and if after an hour it's not to much decide if you are comfortable taking more. Feeling nauseous is normal btw cigarettes usually kick this in for me

Yea man, 30 mg of oxy with no tolerance is probably gonna make you puke lol, 15 may even make you feel like you took a little too much.

you cannot ask price; believe me, I've been there many times.

and the blue 30's you can easily shoot; if you've been a shooter, than haven no worry as they are mentioning above. if this is your first time shooting then why is it you want to go down that road? some become addicted to the needle; which is why I say not to worry if you've been a shooter. the 30's still give you that instant HIT when shooting; although, its been fucking many years since I've shot one; once you move to dope you dont come back.

gotta agree

ever since I shot something up for the first time I've pretty much wanted to try shooting everything else I've ever done or ever will do. I was gonna add in a "lol" but I suppose its not really a laughing matter.

Just be safe about it. I don't need to go into it, theres plenty of info on this website how to be safe. Its definitely an roa that comes with a lot of baggage, I myself have a 'ropey' vein and I didnt even hit it that much; its probably from when I basically went ham and didnt care if I died and ended up shooting up for the first time. I guess my best advice, and I'm by no means a veteran, but my best advice would be to rotate your sites, don't hit the easy veins so often, rotate, and if you are so high you can't hold the needle straight, give it up cause you're just going to cause damage by missing or poking holes through the other sides of your veins which leads to a lot of bad shit. I guess the last more applies to stims though

1/4 of a Roxy 30? Really guys? I understand he has no opiate tolerance and this is a harm reduction site but come on. Take half at first and if after an hour it's not to much decide if you are comfortable taking more. Feeling nauseous is normal btw cigarettes usually kick this in for me

hey man, you can always take more, but you can't take less once its in you. I guess with oral you could jam your fingers down your throat and try to puke it up but by then its all in you anyway. if 1/4 doesnt do shit he still has another 3/4

Oxycodone is well absorbed orally, you gain nothing by injecting it.

Some people are way more sensitive to opioids than others, if you jump in at a high dose you might find it just makes you sick...

1. You have zero tolerance....30mg is playing with fire. Start small, a quarter, or what I consider an allergy test.

2. IV?! Slaps you! No way should you be Iv'ing w/o a tolerance. Besides, the fillers in those pills are bad for your virgin veins.

3. DO NOT mix any benzos, or alcohol, as they are CNS depressants and the mixture could kill you.

I always felt quite a rush when IVing oxycodone, don't know why you guys are saying otherwise.. I can't say I condone it though for the aforementioned reasons stated by posters above me.

my friend who has been taking percs for years still takes a 5-7.5MG and gets "high" or what we call it in Boston, "jammed". so yes, if you have ZERO TOLERANCE and have NEVER TAKEN, then you should surly go w/ 1/4 the pill, not half the pill. I would actually tell him to take 5MG but that is too much of a hassle, so 7.5 will be just fine. and if he doesnt get the feeling he expected, he could always take the other 1/4 within 20-30 minutes and get that same high as if he has taken both at once.

play it safe, man. you are far better off.

and, infantannihilator, believe me, man.. I know all about being addicted to the needle. NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE now that I am on suboxone, but I have shot it before. I have also shot benzos, seroquel, trazadone, ambien, and many others pills that people tell you not to touch or that it would be a waste to shoot. its that needle, man. I have even shot water or my own blood back into my body. gotta be careful w/ that needle, man. it get crazy.

Honestly I recommend using nasally so you can notice the change in five min vs a subtle change over an hour. Don't make a habit of it as even once the filler will reak havoc on your nose

You can and I used to but I wouldn't recommend it… There's no point to doing so if you can swallow part of the pill. 5 mg is usually one pill someone might start with when prescribed. Imagine what 30 is without a tolerance?

When unsure always use less. In my experience :)

Best bet is orally, you'll get the most out of what it is meant to do. Be careful.