• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Using H#3 with other stuff

clord0

Bluelighter
Hi, I'm mainly a stoner but have a small interest in H from time to time.
I've snorted good #4 before so i have atleast some tolerance and experience.

Question is, is the mix of things like weed and alcohol good/safe with H or will it just be a pointless mix?

I'm a bit new to "chasing the dragon" or whatever you do to smoke H as I never had to do that with #4 so any advice or guide on smoking it off tin foil would be helpful too.

I've only snorted a bit of the H so far, and don't feel an awful lot.

Thanks in advance and no I'd rather not here "NO MAN THIS IS BAD DONT DO H" I'd rather serious advice and help!:)

Please stop using heroin, it will ruin your life before you even notice it.

^ exactly what I asked for people not reply, I don't use it ever and want advice. No need for that mate.

^ exactly what I asked for people not reply, I don't use it ever and want advice. No need for that mate.

I apologize but I'm telling you from experience as I've been exactly in your same situation. No one thinks they will end up an addict, but you won't realize you have crossed the line until after you cross it. Ask any recovering heroin addict if they regret ever trying it and the answer is almost always the same. It sneaks up on you. Good luck man, stay safe and excersize harm reduction and please never inject.

ok man I appreciate the warning still safety is always key.

The question for me now is whether to smoke of it or snort.

I'd say snort, as snorting is less addictive and smoking usually wastes a lot more product unless you have the technique down perfectly. Also, snorting lasts longer.

#3 can be snorted just fine, it definetely will still get you high. I've read some posts from europeans who always snort there #3 and like it more then smoking it.

Anyone telling you #3 can't be snorted is wrong. I've personally snorted it and felt effects, and infact I enjoyed it more then my attempt at smoking it.

Last edited:

Here's a guide I copy and pastes from this we site. I think snorting and definitely injecting is a better route of administration though.

Start with a rectangle of foil approx. 10cm by 15cm, shiny side down. There is a debate about whether you need to “burn off” the foil first – some aluminium foil in the UK has a thin layer of vegetable oil coating it and holding a lighter to it burns this off, but there is currently no evidence that this is necessary or that the vegetable oil harms you. A paper produced by the government's Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs looking at promoting chasing heroin off foil makes no reference to this. It also states that “the evidence provided to date does not indicate that the levels of aluminium derived from the use of foil constitute a risk to the individual.” (source) Booklets of foil designed specifically for chasing are available from some online suppliers.

You also want a tube to use to inhale the heroin. The best way to do this is to take a small rectangle of foil, fold over the edges and wrap it around something like a biro. Either crinkling it slightly or wrapping a rizla around it will keep it rolled up. The advantage of this is that some of the vaporised heroin collects on the inside of the tube, and you can smoke it afterwards. There are various ways of folding the tube so it collects more heroin and these can be found through a google search.

You next place your heroin onto the foil in a corner and heat gently from below to melt it on (so you can’t lose it!) Place the tube in your mouth and hold the foil with the small edge towards you and the heroin in the right hand corner nearest you (if you are right handed). It can help to make a slight crease down the length of the foil, along path you want the heroin to run.

Put the tube in your mouth and hold the lighter in your right hand under the heroin – you want a medium flame and it to melt but not burn the heroin – experiment with flame size and distance from foil. When you are ready, melt the heroin again and tip the foil away from you slightly. Run the heroin down the foil with the lighter slightly in front of the blob of heroin (“beetle”) and the tube (“tooter” or “toot”) just behind it. You are aiming to run the heroin smoothly along the long edge, inhaling the vapour as you go – it’s all about coordination. This takes a bit of practice so it’s best to be shown by someone who is experienced. Make sure you don’t frazzle the heroin – it’s often easier to run a whole bag than tiny bits as it is less likely to burn. When you reach the end rotate the foil and run the heroin along a new path. Remember to stop and gauge how much the heroin has affected you from time to time.

You also want a tube to use to inhale the heroin. The best way to do this is to take a small rectangle of foil, fold over the edges and wrap it around something like a biro. Either crinkling it slightly or wrapping a rizla around it will keep it rolled up. The advantage of this is that some of the vaporised heroin collects on the inside of the tube, and you can smoke it afterwards. There are various ways of folding the tube so it collects more heroin and these can be found through a google search.

Thanks man I appreciate the guide it seems i was on the right track, for the way to inhale is plastic straw as useful/efficient?

Thanks man I appreciate the guide it seems i was on the right track, for the way to inhale is plastic straw as useful/efficient?

Never tried a plastic straw but you would have to bear in mind that it would be exposed to heat and at risk of melting. You don't want to be inhaling that smoke! Just stick to using a foil tube.

Also, bio availability is only around 50% for smoking compared to 100% from intravenous injection and 70% from snorting. Personally, I prefer and enjoy the rigmarole of smoking it though.

Also, I have a feeling it'd taste dirty but could I put my H in a spliff? just wondering lol.

Snorting #3 is my preferred way to ingest it. Usually I put a little bit of tar in a spoon with a very small amount of water, heat the spoon with a lighter till all of the drugs have dissolved into the water and I'm left with a brownish/goldish liquid, then carefully pour the liquid into my nose and hold my head back so it doesn't run down my throat (yuck). It takes a little practice but I've found that "wetlining" gives more of a "rush" than smoking and the effects seem to progressively build for a period of time after ingestion.

Do not drink or mix any downers with it. You will be risking death via respiratory depression

Please stop using heroin, it will ruin your life before you even notice it.

Although I can understand you're trying to prevent OP from destroying his life, the fact is the premise of this forum is that people are going to do drugs no matter what anyone tells them and it's our job to inform them of the safest way to do it. I don't encourage drug use, especially opioid abuse, but I know that telling someone 'don't do it' won't change a thing. Don't you think that if 'just say no' worked he wouldn't be here asking this question in first place? Again, I understand why you're taking the time to warn him, but it seems everyone is jumping on the 'just say no' bandwagon lately.

The OP isn't asking for moral guidance they were asking for guidance on smoking heroin. I'll say it again OP... The best ROA for heroin is IV and smoking is the worst ROA.

The OP isn't asking for moral guidance they were asking for guidance on smoking heroin. I'll say it again OP... The best ROA for heroin is IV and smoking is the worst ROA.

Well actually oral would be the worst ROA. Although I agree we shouldn't provide moral guidance, we don't encourage IV use to those who aren't already using the needle.

It wouldn't be active orally would it?

When taken orally heroin is entirely converted to morphine by first-pass metabolism, resulting in deacetylation when ingested. It is still stronger than oral morphine with max plasma concentration of morphine following oral administration of heroin being around twice as much as that of an equal dose of oral morphine.

So it is in fact active, but this ROA is vastly weaker than IV/intranasal/plugged.

So it would take a shit load to have any kind of effect?

The oral bioavailability is dose-dependent (as is morphine's) reaching up to 65% for high doses and 45% for low doses. It's also worth mentioning that opiate naive users have far less absorption at low doses with bioavailabilities of only up to 23%.