• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzo tolerance and zolpidem help

CrypticArc

Bluelighter
I've searched for a thread that could answer my questions for a while, but it seems that no one else who is concerned with this issue really matches my situation in a way that I can learn what I need to.

I take 5-10mg diazepam probably once around every 3 to 5 days on average, as needed for panic attacks and bad anxiety days, and have been doing so for a little over a year now. I haven't noticed any significant tolerance but here's the problem; I've come across a few ambiens recently and read that they have cross tolerance. I only have a few of these, I can't get them again any time soon and they're one of my favorite drugs I've tried so I want to get the most out of them possible, to recreate an experience I had a long time ago. Most people say a month, but due to my less frequent use, is it possible to lower my gaba tolerance to zero (or at least very close) in less time? I also don't drink.

Any answer is going to be speculation really, it's not something that can be said with any accuracy.

All you can do is stay off of the Diazepam for as long as you possibly can and then take the Zolpidem. There's no other answer really.