• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids New Opiate coming to town.. "Zohydro"

Status
Not open for further replies.

chelseaGR1N420

Greenlighter
Produced by a company named "Zogenix".
It is an extended release form with a hydrocodone base. No acetaminophen.
Definetly a pro-drug considering it has that "Beadtek" stuff where it instantly turns to a gel once crushed.
The pills are going to range from a lowly 10mg to a whopping 50mg of hydro.
The company says it will announce its release in the 2nd quarter of this year so itll be hitting pharmacies shortly.

Thoughts, questions?

Im intrigued. Ive always gotten a much more euphoric feeling from hydrocodone than I have from the oxycodone. So im looking forward to seeking these out.
And ive never been one for crushing pills down so the "pro-drug" aspect doesn't bother me.

Tried them caps with beads. Crushed beads n sniffed. Only a 20 but nice little buzz but sucks my tolerance way higher haha

FWIW, i hope everyone knows of the dangerousness with IVing hydrocodone.

It has a bad histamine reaction as does codeine when IV'd which can cause death.
I may be wrong but i think oral and rectal are the only reasonable ROA's with hydrocodone.

I keep hearing about this stuff. I'm very interested in it. It will probably be expensive until a generic is made, but regardless I hope to try it out.

Can somebody confirm if they have put out a generic zohydro that you may be able to IV?
I live in Houston ,TX and haven’t seen these yet but I’m definitely looking around. Are they restricted at most pharmacies or something?
I know the pharmacies around here can actually tell you they aren’t filling your prescription and also call the DEA on your doctor as well! That’s terrible when you pay a doctor to help you and a 18 year old pharmacist tells you that you don’t need it or the quantity is to much.

Can somebody confirm if they have put out a generic zohydro that you may be able to IV? I live in Houston ,TX and haven’t seen these yet but I’m definitely looking around. Are they restricted at most pharmacies or something? I know the pharmacies around here can actually tell you they aren’t filling your prescription and also call the DEA on your doctor as well! That’s terrible when you pay a doctor to help you and a 18 year old pharmacist tells you that you don’t need it or the quantity is to much.
We are not going to research what abusable forms of a compound are out and where one might find this compound. Feel free to use your search engine and look up whatever you need to find out. Due to a shift in the general view of opiate / opioid usage and the curtailing of over prescribing, I expect this to continue to be tightly controlled medication for those that need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.