• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Any SAFE (kinda that is...) Benzo analogs available legally in USofA anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

BangBangMaxwell's

Ex-Bluelighter
Hey I don't want to royally fuck up my head with some bullshit benzo analog but I need a long half-life LEGAL (in USofA) that is relatively as safe as the ones I can get from a doc. I have had many and can get vallies or xannies but I prefer Nitrazepam, which my doc says he's never heard of... Which I only had from my buddy's dad who owned a pharmacy in INDIA! And i'm not planning on going all the way just for a few benzos...lol. But, I know there are many RC's online any many legal, but although I have years of extensive experience with many different benzos. I can only get Valium as a long term and it don't help with my social anxiety. Any suggestions from experienced, and most importantly KNOWLEDGABLE suggestions are greatly appreciated... If no one else can help, I'm sure one of you mods know enough to make an educated suggestion... remember, this is very much in the spirit of HR, as I am trying to reduce/mitigate as much harm to my BRAIN!!! Thanks to all, BL rocks cocks and sucks clits! %)

BL isn't a forum to recommend you new drugs to do, sorry.

Getting on benzos as a long-term medication for anxiety is not really very productive in the long run, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.