• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants WHat should I do? (6 day Methamphetamine binge after effects)

McIronCock

Greenlighter
fuck. Well Im a 17yo boy, and Ive started my comedown from my 6 day methamphetamine binge. It started on Sunday, lasted all week, and ended with my last hit last night. I have had tons of experience with this crap before, but only on a "once in a blue moon basis," and I really enjoyed the experience those times. this time I lowered my self control and ended up on a high longer than I would have ever imagined. I have had a total of about 12 hours of sleep over this period, which lead to my acting like a tweaker around the 3 day mark. (talking to myself, fiddling with useless items, I was washing the same window for 3 hours straight), my heartrate was always over at least 115, and there is a dull pain raiding from deep in the left side of my neck every once in a while, but I was never tired, never had to eat anything, and I was on top of the world until last night. At around midnight, after coming back from a friends, I decided to do a line, with the last of the 3grams of shards I had started with on monday. The line was pretty average, around .1-.2 grams, I had cut the shard into fine powder. I got a straw, and sucked into my left nostril. I felt the usual pain I had always felt when snorted meth, but Instead of the usual rush of euphoria, I felt a weird sensation from somewhere in the left half of my brain, a kind of numbing, brain dead feeling. I looked in the mirror and noticed that my right pupil was fully dilated, while the left eye was adapted to the lighting conditions in my bathroom ie: bright as hell. I looked at my phone, 15 minutes had passed since I snorted that line, but to me it felt like it had only been a minute. I looked back at the mirror, and both of my pupils had returned to a normalish state, so I wasnt too worried.I stayed up for the next 6 hours, but the high felt different, like it was really messed up, I cant really describe it. at 6 am, I felt tired for the first time in a week, and decided to lie down. I slept for about 6 hours, and when I woke up my head felt as if I had a hangover from a night of blackout drinking, but only on the left hemisphere (the side I snorted the last line), It still feels this way now, but only when doing a thought invoking process, such as me writing all of this info on my computer. I also have a really light feeling where my heart is, almost a fast-paced flutter. Also, ever since around the 4 day mark theres this dull, recurring pain that feels like its coming from near the left carotid artery somewhat deep in my neck. I checked my pulse, and it sits at around 100 at the moment. I have never really had any kind of experience like this, and was wondering if anyone knows if Im going to be okay, what I should do, etc etc... I was thinking about taking another hit, maybe a small one that will ease the weird head feel and the pain in my neck. idk, anyway sorry this was so long

I've never used meth and do not want to; but if you think something is wrong go to the hospital, or contact a medical professional.

Make sure you eat food, get some rest, and drink lots of water.

When one pupil dilates and the other does not as well as you possibly blacking out for 15 minutes, could mean you've had a stroke. I think you should definitely go to a doctor.

/\ what he said. You've been depleting your body's nutrients and electrolytes to a dangerous level because of the meth and sleep deprivation and most likely lack of eating properly. Do exactly what he said and you should be ship shape in two days. Try to exercise a bit of you can and keep your mind engaged in any type of activity to try and "work" yourself back to feeling normal. I go through this every time I go on a meth binge and it sucks but it comes with the territory of using this powerful stimulant. Try to abstain from any other drug use unless it is a prescribed medicine or something soft like weed. I would not drink alcohol either. DEFINITELY don't do another hit of meth unless you wanna risk being physically dependant on it, and trust me, you don't wanna go there.

I'd highly recommend getting checked out by a medical professional - that pupil comment sounds like it may be a symptom of something neurologically serious (re: stroke), but nobody here is qualified to tell you for sure.

Not to downplay his concerns, but I'll also add that paranoia is kind of the nature of the beast in regards to meth, especially after 6 days with no sleep. Paranoia in regards to one's physical health and appearance seems to be particularly common IME

I will add my vote for you MAY have had a small stroke. Do you feel numbness anywhere? Is one side of your body acting or feeling any differently than the other? I'm not a doctor, however I highly recommend seeing one.

Hey all (Im the 17yo meth kid with the fucked up eyes) Well I went to the hospital. they sedated me because I was angry as hell and tried to kill a doctor (Im not an angry person, I never feel hate or even think I could kill someone). Turns out my brain is fine, that when I snorted the meth through my left nostril, it had flooded my brain (especially the left half, hence the reason my right eye was dilated) with so many chemicals that it overloaded it and I had a mini seizure: the reason I lost track of 15 mins. I did however screw up my hearts natural rythem, they had to stop my heart and restart it with electricity or something. After I woke up, I felt fine, but I had like no emotion. I normally feel either happy,depressed, calm, collective, frustrated, compassionate, empathetic (not all at once, but I had many different emotions during a given time). Now I just felt Angry, this sort of Hatred angry.Ive never felt that way before, but it was all I felt, along with a huge feeling of narcissism. I was released later, got a ride home, I feel physically fine, but I still have no emotions whatsoever towards anything, unless its anger. I just want to get some more crank and go out there and get back at those who screwed me over, something Ive never felt before.

Hey all (Im the 17yo meth kid with the fucked up eyes) Well I went to the hospital. they sedated me because I was angry as hell and tried to kill a doctor (Im not an angry person, I never feel hate or even think I could kill someone). Turns out my brain is fine, that when I snorted the meth through my left nostril, it had flooded my brain (especially the left half, hence the reason my right eye was dilated) with so many chemicals that it overloaded it and I had a mini seizure: the reason I lost track of 15 mins. I did however screw up my hearts natural rythem, they had to stop my heart and restart it with electricity or something. After I woke up, I felt fine, but I had like no emotion. I normally feel either happy,depressed, calm, collective, frustrated, compassionate, empathetic (not all at once, but I had many different emotions during a given time). Now I just felt Angry, this sort of Hatred angry.Ive never felt that way before, but it was all I felt, along with a huge feeling of narcissism. I was released later, got a ride home, I feel physically fine, but I still have no emotions whatsoever towards anything, unless its anger. I just want to get some more crank and go out there and get back at those who screwed me over, something Ive never felt before.

At least you got checked out. I think the anger, rage, or having no emotions is common based on how I've seen people I know who are or were into meth act when they come down, or are sober from it. Don't use any more drugs including meth, and just get some rest, eat food, and stay healthy.

Last edited:

Awesome that you went and got checked out! This is what BL is all about. Helping people out... Many of whom, like you, have actually been harmed by drug use.

Seizures are no joke. I've had plenty and I've always been very lucky to be alive. Good luck bro. Stay off all drugs especially stimulants for a while. Lack of sleep increases the chance of having a seizure as does meth.

What do your parents think about all of this? If you can't stop please tell them about it and ask for help :)

Good job doing the right thing.

Stop it for a while. Try to stay off as much as you can so that you recover the balance, your own equilibrium. Let your body and mind heals before going any further. You are still very young and this will put you in good perspective.
Good luck!

I feel like this could get pinned as a "here's what could happen to you" warning thread
Hope you're doing ok, dude. please don't do any more amps for like, ever.