• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Some kind of speed

hazmat333

Greenlighter
I haven't posted on here in a few months, I've been trying not to obsess over drugs like o used to. I've been clean from my drug of choice since December 10th, 2014. I'm not entirely sure what that drug was since I was too stupid to test it when I was doing it, at first I thought it was mdma, then bath salts, but now I believe it was crystal meth..not too sure, some type of speed though. Is there any way I can find out what it was after all this time? I'm struggling with cravings even though it's been over 3 months since I've touched it. I want to know so I can do some research and try to find out how long the cravings will last and what kind of treatment I can get. I'm having a very difficult time and idk what kind of support to look for. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

As far as I know there are no specific programs for different kinds of speeds and how long the cravings last is more dependent upon the individual user and not the substance itself. At this point you would be best served simply focusing on your sobriety and moving on/along with your life.

So I just found this site. I am really identifying. There are definitely different kinds of speed. Crystal being like no other. 12 days no sleep and it's over. Even years later I'm still screwed in the head