• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Loperamide snd Dihydrocodeine for a withdrawal Aid?

LemonJack

Greenlighter
Hello I am looking for some advice on whether I can use some 8 X 2mg of Loperamide Hydrochloride with Dihydrocodeine from (CWE) Co-Dydramol 10/500 thats 10mg of DHC for every 1/2 gram of Tylenol. I filter out the Tylenol or hopefully most of it.

I let the water evaporate out and filled a few small capsules up. I made sure I filtered it well and left for 2 weeks in a glass and now its a pure white powder (about 180mg) I don't want this for recreational use I just want it to help get me over the withdrawal from methadone. I was taking 20ml of Sugar Free Methadone Liquid (Green) a day for 2 years. I want to be totally clean and free from all opioids so I am wondering will mixing these chemicals make me bad?

My plan is to take 16mg Loperamide plus one made up DHC capsule from evaporated CWE in the morning and also 1/2 Doxylamine at night to help me sleep. I will do this daily if it doesn't make me bad.

Thanks

LemonJack

While I can't comment on the hydrocodeine, I used exactly that much Immodium to get through herion/subuxone withdrawl. I just took to grt through work mostly and tried not taking when home. Wanted to cleanse.

Can you talk to your clinic about quiting or maybe even weening down? Mine was all about rehab and long term maintenace but they helped me when i asked about weening.

Thanks Justwannabefree. Yes I will ask my Doctor as my maintenance with the Drug Service was discontinued as I didn't agree to them moving me in to different programs. I just wanted to do my own withdrawal as they kept pressuring me to move on to other meds I never wanted to take and to go on to Subutex where I would need to go in to the Chemist every day. They wanted me out of the service as I was a long term maintenance user and they wanted to make way for new clients. They kept sending me new workers and some were very bossy and wanted to own my detox and talk me in to things I never wanted to do. So I decided not to continue with them.