• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids more questions about kratom

mrsnowygrainius

Bluelighter
hello all- i made a thread a couple days ago trying to get some info about kratom and people responded but did not really give me any info on the stuff. so i have a shitload of the stuff (green borneo kratom), its a powder, ordered from amazon sitting right next to me. I have a few questions so here they are…

1. how do i use this stuff? do i smoke it? do i make it as a tea? or can i simply mix the powder into a glass of juice?
2. how does this stuff interact with heroin? i shot 5 bags of dope earlier today, can i do the kratom tonite and have no ill effects? like when I am out of heroin can i use kratom to keep the withdrawals at bay for a while until i can score more H ?
3. the whole reason why i bought kratom is because i hear it helps during heroin withdrawal is that true?

looking to get some info here guys help me out.

You can make a tea out of it. You can buy gelatin capsules and take it that way if you can't handle the taste. I just mix it in orange juice about a tablespoon more or less and just chug it down. DO NOT SMOKE OR SNORT IT.

PS. It does help with withdrawals, but there's no way around it...withdrawals suck it just might suck a little less. I say taking Kratom a long with the Thomas Recipe is your best bet for dealing with withdrawals..well other than using again lol

Kratom is a mu opioid agonist. i quit smack 5 years ago and switched to kratom. the effects are subtle if you are already dependant on opiates. but it will make it to where you can make it through w/d without severe symptoms

A lot of people use kratom to quit heroin, and kratom withdrawals are not bad at all. It will definitely keep u from withdrawing from the heroin too bad. From what I have read, people who use heroin do get a nice buzz from it after switching.

Why not use the kratom to quit heroin all together? You would never be dope sick again....

Anyways don't bother with the tea. Each teaspoon of powder is about 2 grams of kratom. Either toss and wash or mix it with a juice.

I was physically addicted to oxycodone, I wish I could start an alternative clinic that gave people kratom. Instead of giving people suboxone and methadone which in my opinion is worse...