• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Did i overdose?

khr0nic

Greenlighter
So yesterday, I relapsed again on heroin and cocaine after being a month clean.. All day I just keep thinking to myself that something bad was gonna happen like I was gonna OD or something. So I was trying to be extra careful when IVing, was only taking a 1/4 of a dime bag and a 1/8 of a dime of coke per shot.

I was fine all day and my last shot I decided to do just a tiny bit more than I was doing, but still a very small amount compared to how much I used to use. When I took my last shot, I immediately notice that I took to much and thought my premonition was coming true and I was gonna OD. I ran to my brothers room standing by the door so incase I went out, I can open or hit his door to wake him up. My breaths were veeery shallow and it was very hard for me to breath, like if I wasn't consciously focusing on breathing then I probably wouldn't. I felt like I was on the edge of losing consciousness and I concentrated on just moving and breathing, and staying awake, praying to God that If he keep me alive then I would never use again.. . But after about 5 - 10mins I realized that I wasn't going to pass out but still tried to keep active and keep my self awake because I know u can overdose even 20mins after someone used.

So I was wondering did I actually OD and just keep myself from passing out? Or did I just get lucky and was only on the very edge? I do feel like if I would of closed my eyes and laid down instead of doing what I did, then this would be a different story. I have never overdosed throughout the 6 years I've been using, but this time I thought I did for sure. Anyways I feel lucky to be alive and hopefully I can use this experience to deter myself from relapsing again.

Sounds like the coke made you paranoid. Trust me if you OD you won't need anyone on bluelight to confirm it for you.

Agree with the above poster. I too think it was the coke. Ive had similar experiences... Very similar, and it was indeed the coke. That shit is crazy when IVd. Very crazy;) rush is intense... Addicting as hell.