• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine And Throat Drip Unlike Anything Else I have Insulffated.

Thomas29

Bluelighter
How Come when I Snort Anything From Crushable Oxy Or Good Qaulity #4 Or the One that you Snort i think there is 2 One Absorbs better Nasally then the number 3 or some like that But don't know which one it was but i know it got Me off Snorting and believe it or not I prefer Snorting Over I.V. I prefer the Rush and an hour buzz vs an intense rush with barely any lingering high it feels like a waste to Me. But I just think I.V. should be Used only for Extreme in Hospital From Car Accident Pain with a Safety Overdose Button Prevention so u get not to much from your constant drip. Plus I.V. Use is More Abuse Addiction I mean u dont see many Recreational pokers who just pull out a needle and chat it up at a party while Injecting lol but people are Snorting Lines and Eating Morphine Pills but would never do Heroin because that is the Brand Name For A Quicker Acting Morphine hence illegal no medical value Okay before i get off topic I just had to say that all so no one suggest to me Rock it up Since it is well Imo Safer then I.V. but same Reason I Prefer Lines are Short-Acting Enough when it Comes to Cocaine Never Mind I.V. or Rock is a successful rocket launch into space then rocket Launching back Down before even 5 Mins have Passed your half gram of hard is done and gone and i can make a gram last me 6 Hours easily HEAVY use .2 is all i need for a wicked high.

Read paragraph below if yo dont want to read all of it.

NOW MY Question is Why does even when I Snorted Like SOOOO SO SO Lightly Like holding My Breathe And Breatheing in just enough till i get get bump in then bump in then bump in and then the small line of point one i do again in other nostril or if one if one is plugged cuz when that happens it means it is being Cleaned Apparently and it makes Sense. It never Takes Long for it to Clear Right up like COMPLETELY after being concrete clogged cleaning itself. But off topic almost man im high lol.... Focus Thomas Okay I even Like PUsh my nostrils shut and rub them a bit to like get the powder to hit the skin and i know you need to get the tooter utensil i use a straw since i can't get anything better right now i hate it cuz my nose can be so numb i will Cut myself and bleed like couple drops without noticing and even being careful to it happens but fuck DIRTY Bills is there something like a straw but that wont Harm the NOse accidently but also wont waste the powder cuz man the Straws get caked with the good stuff cuz it is sticky cuz Cocaine Absorbs Moisture from the air

I also Feel where the Straw is so that it is JUST PAST the Nose Hairs at basically near the Bone that is where you want the Powder to Absorb Right where the bone part is on either side of the nostril if you feel near top of nose once u feel bone that is when nose hair stops and i am super carefully snorting not HARD CUZ EVEN WHEN I DONT I CAN'T LIKE FEEL powder landing on my throat so Knowning Commmon Sense About How Breatheing in Powderized Powders is going to Kill people I know who bang without Micron filters but it can happen with really cut coke as in really cut includes as pure as your country can get it unless your in panama or colombia or some lol. Plus Pure Cocaine Turns Into an Acid Once introduced to Water in your Nostrils I can imagine it easily because when i Lick a bit of powder next day it looks and feels liike someone sand papered my tongue red a bit that is going to happen even with Pure Stuff but Cut stuff is just that much Worse and you don't know your hurting your nose so bad because it numbs it so if it did not Numb it people prob would be BITCHIN about how Blow Burns and the PrICE WOuld not be overpriced like it is today or worse no stories of those idiots who BUY BUNK NOTHING BUT NUMBING POWDER thinkin it is best blow ever LOL yeah why cuz it has 0% purity LOL! No because people are dumb and don't save Money by Spending 1$ a gram on a Numbing Powder if you want just that part and it's legal lol..... Baby Teething Powder I don't think it is Numb enough but it is Good for those Numbness Fetishes some people have and Snorting Fetishes I had a Snorting Compulsion Obsession not so much fetish cuz i hate it but i just Love the feeeling associated with the idea and action. That is best reason i can come up with is that the Fact that Cocaine is Water Soluble Do you think that is Why it is Running Down My Throat Even when I Tilt My Head SIDEWAYS so it can't drip down my throat for fifteen mins is how long it takes for Snorted ROA Takes to Peak But it just rolls down my throat 15 mins after letting it sit in my nose for fifteen mins lol i get buzz off it i just feel like im wasting some to the drip cuz i assume that you Absorb VERY VERY LITTLE COCAINE ORALLY?

I remember Cocaine Snorted is 51% to 71% Def in give or take 7% Absorption But I just Don't get it I Never ever get Drips from fat lines of oxys i got Got and when I did it was on Purpose cuz Oral Oxy is Better Absorbed then NASAL WELL IT CAN BE HENCE THE CONFUSING oral oxycodone absorbs minimum 60 something % but can absorb like 88% But Snorting can absorb at most 70% low 70s% and and Same a bit less then oral at worse but i find when i took it orally it took 20mg for me to get high but snorted i only needed 7.5 mg how the fuck does that make sense unless for some reason i only absorb the Lowest % orally and the Highest Nasally I do have a big nose Semi Joke there but i have wondered if bigger nose means bigger nasal thin skin membrane to absorb through

tbh i could barely get through the first sentence dont post when you're high.
I don't think nose size has anything to do with it, the drip is what gets you high anyway, so nose size shouldn't matter. My nose is normal sized for my face and coke rocked my ass when i used to do it. every time it'd drip i'd get that much higher, snorting a line was just the beginning IME

thomas take your goddamned meds bro! you're moving too fast for the sober mind

EMbrace the drip when u choose to sniff drugs or else take orally. IME oral cocaine is FAR better than sniffing cocaine. My friend was complaining to me about the drip and I was getting pissed cuz like wtf u expect. That's what happens.

It's far worse with MDMA if you ask me.

^ Hm that was what I Wondered.... I Figured the Drip Contributes to the High a lot Especially during a Binge After Few Lines you'd probably be getting enough Orally to get an Effect.

I Realized My Post was Fucked AFTER Posting it woopsy lol.

Also I'm Mainly thinking because I think at least Cocaine is more Water Solube than say ESPECIALLY a Dilaudid Pill or even VERY PURE Heroin which I assume if they were EQUALLY BUT More important had the SAME CUTS THAT ARE INACTIVE I would assume that Cocaine has a Higher Water Soluble Ratio then Say if i were to Snort Heroin causing Most of it to Not Clog your nose ESPECIALLY since If I remember Correctly Cocaine basically turns into an acid can't remember i think Sulphuric acid VERY SMALL AMOUNTS mind you but none the less enough to be major contributor in reason why Cocaine is so bad for your nasals Vs. something Like Heroin is Not LITERALLY A CORROSIVE ACID Heroin that is Although with Cocaine makes acid as a by product ONLY ONCE Introduced to Water or Mucous in the Nose Maybe only idk much about Cocaine I am into DOwners.

Last edited: