• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Which was the fake? I'm very, very pressed for time now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yours Truly

Greenlighter
Okay so I'm prescribed 1 mg xanax daily for anxiety. I take it once a day, every day, because I always wind up needing it at some point. I recently lost the bottle and won't get a refill until next month. I'm already going through withdrawals.

One time when this happened before I bought yellow xanax bars off of some friend of a friend. I split them in half and they worked perfectly.

I just purchased these white xanax bars, and they're larger than the yellow ones. The yellow ones... my friends said they were speculating that they were pressed from alprazolam powder by a dealer. There's a guy here who makes xanax tabs, but it wasn't him, because he bought some of the yellow ones too.

After much, much, much research, internal debate, and self-persuasion, I convinced myself to down my first yellow one. So I know those ones were real.

But these white ones are LARGER than the yellow ones, chalkier, the imprints are smudged... I've read that some fake xanax bars are pressed with other drugs in them. I always have to do extensive research before I take anything because of the many, many medical ailments and drug interactions I have to deal with. So I have to be sure these are real before I can take them, or at least dealer-pressed but legitimate and not filled with something that'll harm me.

The smaller yellow ones were R039. These suspiciously bigger ones are GG249. I've attached a picture.

Please tell me, were the yellow ones pressed and are these white ones possibly legitimate, or were the yellow ones real and these white ones simply fake?

epr90.jpg

We don't allow substance ID.

GG249 is a legitamite imprint for Sandoz 2mg alprazolam tabs but there have been fakes in the past, too. The only way to tell for sure is get them tested professionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.