• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc The ultimate all-natural combo

john24

Bluelighter
Couldn't decide whether to post this here, or Healthy Living, or somewhere else...so feel free to move if needed.

From my natural experimenting over the years...i've found the following together to be just as good or maybe even better than the real thing. :) enjoy.

Feel free to add to the list, any recommendations.

Kratom
L-Tyrosine
L-Theanine
Loperamide (OTC)
Poppy Tea

Noopept (not needed, but this one alone I just recently discovered and am amazed by it. It seriously feels like it makes me smarter / expands my mind..quite a fascinating drug and should get more attention, because it deserves it. ) Only downside is it's very bitter and tastes like sh**.

Loperamide and noopept aren't all natural ;). I assume you mean legal and readily obtainable? You can add cannabis, kava, and chelated magnesium to that list for additional relaxation, perhaps a relaxing tea like chammomile if that's your thing. I personally find kava to dull the euphoria from kratom but I'm in the minority, or at least that's what I assume.

Aside from that many tout the synergy between kratom and coffee as thoroughly enjoyable in the right doses. If we're simply aiming for legality then there's also phenibut, but one must tread carefully to avoid dependancy. Not sure how all this would work together though... seems a bit overkill.

haven't tried kava myself in like a decade. I remember it making me nervous though.

Couldn't decide whether to post this here, or Healthy Living, or somewhere else...so feel free to move if needed.

From my natural experimenting over the years...i've found the following together to be just as good or maybe even better than the real thing. :) enjoy.

Feel free to add to the list, any recommendations.

Kratom
L-Tyrosine
L-Theanine
Loperamide (OTC)
Poppy Tea

Noopept (not needed, but this one alone I just recently discovered and am amazed by it. It seriously feels like it makes me smarter / expands my mind..quite a fascinating drug and should get more attention, because it deserves it. ) Only downside is it's very bitter and tastes like sh**.

"all-natural" lol, and poppy tea bro? you might as well just go shoot some smack,

what about cannabis?
specifically cannabis edibles or vaped.

I agree kratom is good but you can take too much. Both me and my friend puked from drinking too much kratom tea too quickly on numerous occasions.
and it can be physically addictive, main withdrawal effects i had were sweating and anxiety

Cocaine + morphine + weed + shrooms = ultimate all natural combo

non-processed tobacco, properly balanced weed, poppy seed tea, coca leaf tea, kratom and then shrooms in the evening :D

I like
Mushroom tea + cannabis
Kratom + cannabis + coffee + chamomile tea + tobacco
Peyote + cannabis (haven't tried that one yet but sounds great)
Kratom + yerba mate + cannabis

coca tea must be very good, maybe some coca tea + poppy seed tea for a pseudo-natural speedball.